Chapter 6 ^o^

*Michelloli's POV*

Barackoli is finally asleep. I had my plan all set out and ready. Tonight was the night we would kill Barackoli so that I could be president instead.

Now don't start hating me for doing this, because I have my reasons. I will tell you.

1: Barackoli is very unreliable. If you tell him a secret he will write it down in that diary of his and then go around and tell all his friends about it. It's very annoying. When I told him I was pregnant with the broccoli children, he laughed and snapped a picture of me and then showed everyone saying that I had eaten the baby and thats why I was so fat. It was a very traumatic experience.

2: He's very silly. Now I know that goes without saying, but think to yourself, 'Should Barackoli really be the president of our country?'. He has a HANNAH MONTANA blanket, and he talks to it! He is not very proper, and he most definitely should not be the one running this country.

3: He talks to his food. The other day when I was balancing his chicken nuggets on my head, he came and snatched them off and I followed him into the bathroom without him knowing and listened to him. He was talking to the chicken nuggets! I'm not kidding! It's some weird stuff going on with him. He's insane.

Do you believe me now? Barackoli will just ruin our country and I don't think this is right.

I walked down the hallway and into Barackoli's room. He was laying down with his Hannah Montana CD playing on repeat. He crossed his arms at me and asked me what I was doing here. I thought he was asleep, he usually goes to bed around 3pm and sleeps until 3am where he gets back up and is hyper as ever. Barackoli is like a little kid. It's very odd. Anyway, so when he asked me I said it was because I wanted to see if he was alright. "Of course i'm alright! Why would you even ask that? Is you okay Michelloli? Is you?" He exclaimed. "Uh...." I stuttered. Why was he being so sassy and mean, oh yeah, he's always that way. "And now you must have brain damage because you can't stop saying uh, why do I even talk to you!?!" He shouts "Get out of my room! You're a meanie!". I walked out slowly and placed my ear next to the door.

*Barackoli's POV*

I can't believe Michelloli walked into my room like that! It's my space! I'm so angry with her. I know! I'll talk to Hannah about this!

I looked down at my bed. "Hi Hannah, it's me, Barackoli. Michelloli was being a meanie and she burst into my room when I was listening to your CD. It seems like my life is just a downward spiral, like, I really want ravioli, but Michelloli ate it all up! My life is soooooooooo hard! What do you think?"

I kept staring at Hannah, waiting for a response, but unfortunately, as always she didn't respond to me. I pouted and said "Look, now even you won't talk to me. RUDE! You know what? Whatever! I need a new bedspread anyway because your dumb face gets annoying! I'll go get one of this new 'Miley Cyrus' chick. She swings on a wrecking ball and she twerks and she's a lot cooler then you! Goodbye Hannah! We aren't friends anymore!"

I pulled the sheet off the bed and the pillow covers and opened the door to throw them out, but to my surprise Michelloli was sitting outside my door eavesdropping! What the heckie! I thought I told her to stay away! She's so mean!

*Michelloli's POV*

Ah! I was listening to Barackoli talk to his bedspread and he opened the door and hit me in the head! My head was now throbbing and I knew what to do about this. I pushed Barackoli down and wrapped him in the blanket and threw him across the room. "YOU JERK!" He screamed. "YOU MADE ME BREAK A NAIL!" I laugh. "You've treated me rudely all my life, it's time you die." I grab the knife from my pocked and run over to him. Barackoli stood up and fell back down again because he's so weak. He finally got up for sure and as I was inches away from pinning the knife against his throat, a scream came from the staircase. I look down the stairs and see our child, Maliaoli, at the bottom of the stairs. "MUM! What are you doing! You could hurt dad what the heck!" She screamed.

*Barackoli's POV*

We both looked down the stairs and saw Maliaoli standing with her hands on her face. I push Michelloli back and run down the stairs and into the kitchen because I am hungry and I don't really care about what just happened. I totally could have took Michelloli right?

Anyway, I grabbed my chicken nuggets from the freezer and searched for green hair on it but there wasn't any so I put them in the microwave and watched the plate spin until they got finished. As I took them out of the microwave, I felt a cold blade against my throat. I gasp and turn around. I saw Michelloli. "Sleep with one eye open Barackoli, i'm going to kill you some day." She growled and walked away. I was left there wondering what the heckie was going to happen to me.