Chapter 3 :D

As soon as I got to my room, I got a phone call! I answered.

"Hey girl hey!" I said.

"Don't talk. Listen." The stranger growled.

"Listening!" I replied.

"Okay, my guards are flying above your house as me speak. If you don't do the things I say, we can bomb your house right now." He said.

"..."

"OK, look. The first mission for you is to go to Germany and twerk in their leaders office. In this case that person in Angela Merkel."

"... YAY! I LOVE TWERKING!"

"Shhhhh. Now go do it or else."

The line went dead. I grabbed my diary and ripped out a page and wrote to my family saying that I was going to Germany to twerk with Angela Merkel! After, I went to Jeremy and said "Hey! Give me a ride to the airport, i'm going to Germany!"

Once I got on the plane it was really really really boring. I took the opportunity to talk to my diary, as I haven't done that in a while.

Dear Diary,

I am going to Germany! This is going to be so much fun! I'm going to twerk with Angela Merkel, she is Germanys leader! She is a squash, I bet she's really fun! I'm assuming she loves twerking too because who doesn't am I right? I'm right.

Also there is some guy and he's making me do all of this. I'm not sure who he is, but if I don't do what he says he's going to bomb my house. Lol okay we're at Germany so i'll talk to you later. BYEE!

Your pal,

Barackoli.

I looked at my work, it wasn't a long entry, but it was enough to go by until my next time.

I rolled off the plane and jumped into the line so I could get my luggage. I grabbed my brief case and rolled to the bus station so I could get a ride to Angela's office.

It was a long ride, but it was worth it. Once I got there, I tried to get past the gate but it was locked. I thought and thought about it. Then I looked at a human walking by. "Hey!" I shouted. "Can you do me a favor?" "Sicher, was brauchen Sie?" He responded. Luckily I took German classes in school so I know what he's saying. He said 'Sure, what do you need?"

"I need you to lift me up so I can crawl over the gate. Don't ask why, just do it." The man looked at me in disbelief. "Werden Sie Angela angreifen? (Are you going to attack Angela?)" I gasped. "NONONO! I'm going to twerk with her!" I laughed. He looked at me weirdly. "Was ist twerking? (What's twerking?)" I gasped. "You don't know what twerking is?" "nicht (no)" He said, shaking his head. I made a shocked face. "When you get home look it up. Right now I need you to help me. Can you please pick me up and put me over the fence?" He nodded.

He picked me up and threw me over the fence. "THANK YOU!" I yelled. " Sie sind herzlich willkommen! (You're welcome!)" I smiled and rolled up the steps to the door. Unfortunately, the door was locked. I frowned. 'Hmmm,' I thought.

I looked around. I saw a paging system. I pressed the button and waited for someone to answer. After a couple seconds I heard a response. "Hello?" It said.

"Hi! It's me, the new president of America!"

"Uh.... okay. Why are you here?"

"Oh! I'm here to twer-"

I then got a phone call.

"Sorry, one second I gotta take this call."

"Hello?"

"Barackoli, you're so stupid! You can't just tell them that you're here to twerk!"

"Well what can I say then!?!"

"Just say you're here for a friendly hello."

"Fine, bye!"

The line went dead.

"Okay I'm back!"

"Hello Barackoli...."

"Hi! I'm here to talk to Angela?"

"Okay, come in..."

The doors opened. I walked through and followed the signs until I got to Angela's office.