Reason Four

The fourth reason, I was kind of fed up being the only one keeping our crush a secret. You were the one who wanted to keep it a secret. You didn't allow me to tell anyone including my friends. Even if it was hard, I agreed.

Then one by one, each of your family knew. I think it was your brothers first then your parents. I was mad that you didn't keep your end of the promise but I still had to keep mine. Still, I didn't say anything as you told me. You didn't keep it from me.

Each time I talk or see your parents, it would be awkward. It was because they knew. I bet each time they saw me, I would be the girl who's crushing on my son. But you told me that they didn't mind that we were crushing on each other.

One day, I couldn't keep it from my friend, the one that asked you the question that started everything. So I told her. You weren't mad when I told you what I did. It was such a relied when you said that you were okay with it.

I didn't tell a word to anyone else. I think you told her boyfriend though.

I apologise to you again, The changes of you forgiving me is 1% at most but I'm still clinging on to that 1%. I'm clinging on to the last bit of hope that you would forgive me.