Five

Kai's ship finally docked in Artemisia port and he sat up, stretched and proceeded down the ramp. His attendants were in a flurry unloading coronation gifts and luggage and passengers. 

He was ushered towards a welcoming party consisting mostly of black-robed Thaumaturges, Sir Kinney and the Head Thaumaturge.

"Emperor Kaito, welcome to Luna." Kinney said.

"I'm happy to be here for Cinde- Princess Selene, thank you Kinney."  Kai turned to the Head Thaumaturge. He looked awfully young, no more than thirteen certainly. The boy's head barely came up to Kai's shoulder. He briefly wondered if this was a joke.

"If you'll follow me, I'll take you to your rooms." The boy spoke from Kinney's side sheepishly. 

"Of course." Kai obliged. He then proceeded to follow the child but wondered why he called the boy "child" sure kai was wise beyond his years, but truly he was probably only five years older than him. 

"I don't believe we've met before, I'm Kai, the Emperor." Kai said by way of introduction once they'd reached the main level of the palace. 

"I'm Isaac, the Head Thaumaturge." Isaac muttered.

"How-" Kai began.

"I'm 13 1/2." Isaac murmured anticipating Kai's question. 

"Alright Isaac, if it's alright with you I'd like to see Cinder now."

"The Princess will see no one right now." Isaac said red-faced. 

"Why not?" 

"B-b-because." 

"Take me to her now." 

"Your Majesty I really can't do that!" A yell sounded then from down the hall. 

"Princess--"

"Cinder--"

The two men raced down the hall hearing muffled conversation as they neared.

"Ouch!" Cinder cried.

"Hold still!" Iko screeched.

"I. Can't. Breathe!"

"That's. Too. Bad!"

"IKO!"

"Cinder!" Kai crashed into her room. She blinked wondering why Kai was in her room. On Luna. 

Isaac ran in behind him taking in the scene. There stood Kai staring open-mouthed at Cinder who was looking back and gripping a chair for support as Iko viciously tightened a corset around her torso pushing up her breasts in the process, wearing nothing but a sheer petticoat and her underthings. 

"Kai?"

The two eyed each other for a second, frozen. Before Cinder squeaked and attempted to cover herself. Then Kai swiftly turned his back to Cinder's indecency and began apologizing profusely. 

Isaac fainted upon seeing his future Queen in such a state. 

"Kai!" Iko screeched, releasing the corset strings and hopping over Isaac to embrace Kai's turned back. 

"Hi Iko. " Kai stuttered. 

"I guess I'd better get this wuss down to the kitchens for some smelling salts. I'll leave you guys too it!" 

"Wait Iko no!" Cinder cried. Then Iko was gone, dragging a lifeless Isaac behind her.

Cinder made an exasperated noise. "Iko!"  

She huffed, and an awkward silence descended as Kai tried to get his bearings and Cinder struggled in the background with shuffling fabric. 

"Um.. Kai, I need help. I can't breathe very well." Cinder finally said. Kai slowly turned feeling himself grow hot as he took her in. She was beautiful, Kai felt bad for slightly enjoying the situation.

"Kai! I. Can't. Breathe!" 

"Right!" He sprung into action shuffling over to her. 

The corset was a mess of buttons and clasps and string. He couldn't make heads or tails of it. He fumbled with a few of the clasps and the mechanism seemed to loosen at Cinder's relieved exhale, but it was still on her nonetheless 

"Cinder I don't know what I'm doing." Kai admitted.

"You'll have to rip it off then, I think my lungs are overheating, I'm going to short circuit." Kai blushed feeling a slight arousal from the idea of ripping this corset off Cinder. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes!" Cinder leaned over and grabbed the chair for support again.

So, Kai grabbed the two sides of the backing and began to tear. Cinder moaned as she took in sweet air again. He worked his way closer to the bottom of the stiff material, slowly exposing more and more of Cinder's pale back. As he neared the bottom the thought occurred to him that once the corset was off, Cinder would not be wearing anything underneath but the sheer petticoat and whatever was under that. 

He stopped, breathing heavily, unable to continue. 

Utterly unable to control himself around her. Three weeks had taken more of a toll on him than he'd thought.

"Stars Cinder! I can't do this, you are... so tantalizing, you're torturing me!" He huffed frustrated in more ways than one. Cinder found herself feeling similarly. 

She turned to face him, smiling wickedly knowing full well she was still very busty thanks to the half-laced corset. She was nipping through the material and Kai noticed. He groaned meeting her eyes.

"Cinder." He warned.

"Kai." She answered. Maybe three weeks had taken a similar toll on her.

"I missed you, Cinder." He groaned almost growling, capturing a kiss.

"I missed you too, Kai." She moaned in response.

Kai pulled away and looked at her questioningly Cinder nodded. Need consumed them both and Cinder grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her waist to the corset back. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

 It was all the invitation he needed before beginning to rip the corset again.