Chapter Five (NSFW)

Standing before the small bed that Kylo slept on, you rubbed your arms from the cold before Kylo reached for your hand and brought you with him to the bed. He had changed into a long sleeved tunic and sleeping pants, no surprise that it was all black.

Pulling the quilt back, he guided you in first before following after, tucking your back into his chest as the warmth radiated onto you. "Why did you run?" You asked, lying there. "Why did you go?"

Caressing your arm, Kylo sucked in a small breath. "I was afraid."

"Afraid of what?" You nearly whispered.

"Bringing you down with me. Hurting you. You are a queen. You deserve better," he confessed, but you turned to face him, cupping his cheek as he melted in your touch. "But you kissed me and I wanted it. I wanted more. And I wanted you. I want you."

Leaning in, you kissed the tip of his nose before meeting lips. Slowly kissing him as your hand reached deep into his hair. Moving your lips to his chin, you then buried your face in his neck. "I thought you wanted me to die."

"No," he instantly responded, tightening his grip around you. "Never."

"How long... have you wanted me?" You asked, folding your arms into him.

"Since I vowed to myself to protect you."

"Vowed..." You muttered into his neck. "Thank you."

"Always..." Kissing the top of your head, he turned on to his back, bringing you on top as you nuzzled him. "I will always protect my queen."

Smiling, you gave his skin a small kiss before shutting your eyes, soon falling asleep against him.

• • •

Waking up that next morning, warmer than any other, you cuddled deeper into whatever it was you were cuddling... only to see it was Kylo beneath you. Gazing at you, a curious look in his eyes. "Good morning."

Softly smiling at you, Kylo reached up and caressed your cheek with the back of his hand. "I think we should take back what is yours..."

Blinking, your eyebrows lifted, "my— the city?"

"Everything. The palace. The people. Your throne. Take down those who had done you wrong. Brought you here," he spoke as your heart fluttered.

"Though... if they had not left me here... I would have never known the true you..." You softly spoke, pushing some of his hair to a side.

"That is... a positive way to see it," he breathed as you smiled. "But, I mean what I said... We should take back what is not theirs."

"We..." You nodded. "We need a plan."

"At least you have me," he teased.

"Of course, because a queen could not come up with her own plan," you sat up, but Kylo pulled you back down to him.

"A queen could, but a commander who killed the galaxy's worst threat can do better." Squinting your eyes at him, Kylo sighed. "But our minds together... can do far better."

"That sounds much better," you winked before sitting up again. "Would you like to... share a bath while... conjuring up a plan?"

Sitting up, Kylo nodded, leaning in and kissing your forehead. Standing from the bed and pulling you with him, Kylo removed his shirt, than his pants as your breath hitched. "It's your turn."

"My tur— Right..." You nodded, completely forgetting the fact that you had to get naked to be in a tub. "I..."

"If you wish for me to look away, I can."