Step 2: Show them the future

"I'm guessing that Inoichi has brought us here?" Jiraiya inquired.

"That's correct," Inoichi confirmed.

"For what reason," Tsunade said in a threatening tone. "We are in the middle of a war here."

"To go through my memories," Kakashi stated.

"For what reason," the third asked.

Kakashi gulped. "I came from the future, to save you all."

"What?" they all said in unison.

Kakashi scratched his head awkwardly and reached for his book that wasn't there.

'Shoot.' He thought to himself.

"Well since you don't believe me, I think Inoichi can show you," Kakashi said awkwardly, looking around the room.

Inoichi nodded and the memories started up.

"Water Style..." a gruff voice said; water could be seen raising up into the air. 

"Water Sharpon Jutsu!" said both the gruff voice and another voice joining him.

Kakashi- the second voice.

"He broke out the same Jutsu I did," a fish like man stated, flying backwards a bit from the force of the Jutsu.

Asuma could be seen standing up. "It's not like I'm not happy you're here, but what are you doing here?"

"Is that Asuma?" Hiruzen asked, staring closely at the screen. Kakashi nodded in reply.

"Well, you know," Kakashi stated nonchalantly, the image moved towards him. "I asked you to take care of those two earlier."

"Is that the Sharingan?" Kushina asked, putting her hand up to her mouth. 'How could he of gotten such a thing?'

"This is outrageous," Fugaku roared. "How could have a non-Uchiha have a sharingan?"

"Oof, he missed it," Obito murmured. 

"Missed what?" Mikoto questioned.

"Well I was dying and decided to give Kakashi my Sharingan as a gift," Obito said shrugging his shoulders.

Everybody who wasn't there to see it looked at Obito in shock.

"I'm sure you guys were doing fine here, but I guess I got a little worried," Kakashi finished.

Kurenai looked away in embarrassment.

Kakashi glared, but it was not yet seen who he was glaring at. "Okay, talk. What's a rouge ninja like you doing in the Leaf Village?" 

A man who was clearly an Uchiha turned around slowly and faced Kakashi.

"An Uchiha becoming rouge? Ridiculous!" Fugaku shouted. Mikoto sat him down and rubbed him on the back.

A Sharingan with three tomoes could be seen.

"Kakashi... Hatake," the man said slowly.

'Those eyes haven't change... he is a true master of the Sharingan...' Kakashi thought to himself. 'That means I have to be ready for the worst.'

"Well well," Kisame stated, "looks like you caught me in my own Jutsu. "I guess there is someone besides Itachi with those crazy eyes... You're Kakashi aren't you. The Copy Ninja."

"Looks like you got a big name for yourself my rival!" Guy yelled. "Say, do I have a great name like the..." Guy paused for a second and moved his hand across the room, "Copy Ninja...'