1.5 ;; japan

"hyung look!" sicheng shouted skipping out of the bathroom and stopping in front of his boyfriend. he twirled around with a smile on his face, the light pink skirt fluttering around his thighs.

"you look so cute" yuta squealed, grabbing onto sichengs soft white shirt and pulling him down onto the bed with him. he quickly pecked his lips before laying down with him, a smile growing on his face from the feeling of sicheng curling into his side.

"i have something to tell you" yuta muttered, wrapping his arm around the boys waist and pulling him closer, "i'm going to japan on saturday"

the boys had all finally gotten a well deserved break from most schedules and practice for christmas, they had the whole month of december to do whatever they liked and they were all over the moon.

for the past week sicheng and yuta had stayed at the dorms, most of the members had gone to visit family, all the korean members were gone, along with chenle who's mother was in the country and renjun who will be staying with chenle's family over the holidays. even chittaphon had managed to go back to thailand to spend time with his family.

sadly the other foreign members weren't able to leave the country due to other schedules they were needed for, things like photoshoots for advertisements and the such, meaning they were all still staying at the dorms.

but somehow yuta had managed to convince their manager to let him go back to japan, his grandmother was currently in hospital and although it took some convincing the manager finally broke and decided to let him go.

"wait really? for how long?" sicheng asked, he looked both happy for the boy but also disappointed at the thought of being without his boyfriend on christmas.

"until the end of the break, i'll be back on the 29th" he said with a sad smile, squeezing the small boy next to him tightly before jumping up from the bed, "but i have a surprise for you"

he opened his sock drawer and pulled out what looked like a few pieces of paper with a cheeky grin before pushing them towards sicheng, who nervously took the paper in his hands. he looked down at it and felt his eyes widen, almost bulging out of his head at the sight of two plane tickets to japan, one with his name on the top of.

"yuta.." he trailed off as he left his eyes fill with tears.

"i want you to meet my family" yuta said, taking the boys hands in his with a soft smile, "they all know about us, and they'd love to meet you"

two days later and the boys were sat on a plane in big matching jumpers and sweatpants, their trip to japan hadn't been announced so no fans knew about it, they still wore masks in case they got recognised but for the most part both boys got away nicely.

sicheng looked down at his pastel pink jumper with the word 'cutie' on it before looking over at yuta's matching one in blue with the word 'pie' on it, so when they walked together it said 'cutie pie'

sicheng giggled quietly, remembering giving the jumper to yuta and the pure disgust on the boy's face, sicheng knew yuta hated things like this, couple shirts and the lot were one of the things he despised the most, and honestly sicheng felt the same, but he decided, it was their first trip together and it would be nice to really take advantage of these two weeks they had together without having to worry too much about getting caught.

"what're you giggling about" yuta said with a pout on his face, knowing full well what was going on in his boyfriends mind. sicheng just grinned up at him and brought his hands to his face, squeezing yuta's cheeks between his fingers before letting them drop down to his waist and nuzzling his face in his neck.

"i can't wait to meet your family, i'm nervous as hell, but it's so exciting!" sicheng said before kissing yuta's neck softly, making the older laugh lightly at his cute boyfriend.

"i can't wait either, i know they already love you" he said, snuggling up next to sicheng and placing a kiss on his head.

"i love you so much sicheng, so much" yuta trailed off as the two practically lay down in their seats together.

"i love you too" sicheng muttered, his eyes slowly closing as he drifted off to sleep.