0.3 ;; it's okay

sicheng did not expect what was happening when he agreed to eat pizza with his group mates. he was currently sat on jaehyun's lap, whose arms were wrapped around his small waist, his head resting comfortably on his shoulder.

donghyuck decided it would be a great idea to play truth or dare, and of course, ten, the obviously least straight man of them all, dared sicheng to sit on jaehyun's lap for the rest of the game. his protests were ignored as the man pulled him onto his lap, just wanting to get the game over with.

he could feel taeil's eyes on him, but he chose to ignore it, hating the feeling that bubbled inside him when he saw the obvious jealousy on his face. sicheng had noticed a slight change in taeil the last few weeks, although the older was pretty loving with everyone, he seemed to attach himself to sicheng more than usual. it was a running joke in the group that taeil had a crush on him, but they way he'd been acting lately around him, made sicheng slightly suspicious it wasn't just a joke anymore.

by the time everyone had decided they were too tired to continue sicheng was no longer on jaehyun's lap, now sat comfortably back on the floor with taeyong in jaehyun's lap instead, and donghyuck was sat in mark's. it was quite amusing actually. especially taeyong, with him being the leader, he doesn't have much time to play around with his members so they all took this opportunity to have some fun. his hair was in small ponytail at the top (which everyone had to admit he some how managed to pull even that off) and the surrounding areas of his eyes were covered in a blue eyeshadow with a bright red lipstick. basically, he looked ridiculous.

sicheng smiled as he saw the two youngest boys in the corner, donghyuck curled up on mark's lap, fast asleep, as mark ran his hand through his hair, almost as if second nature for the boy. eventually they all got up and went to their rooms, except doyoung, sicheng, taeil, ten, yuta and johnny.

"i have something to talk about with taeil, so i was hoping it would be okay if you stayed in my room with sicheng tonight, ten?" doyoung asked, looking at the boy with pleading eyes, who nodded in response with a smile.

"i was actually going to ask yuta if he could stay in my room tonight, since i promised to help johnny with his vocals" ten said softly, looking over at yuta.

"so im sleeping in doyoungs room?" yuta asked awkwardly.

"why aren't i getting a say in this" taeil suddenly said, not allowing anyone to answer yuta's question.

"do you not want me to stay with you?.. nevermind then i guess" doyoung muttered quietly, before turning around and starting to leave.

"no that's not it!" taeil said loudly, stopping doyoung in his tracks.

"okay everyone's switching roommates for the night then" johnny said linking his arms with ten and leaving to go back to his dorm across the hall.

"okay" sicheng said quietly, walking out of the room with yuta at his heels, leaving taeil and doyoung in the room alone.

once sicheng got back to his dorm with yuta, he quickly changed his shirt, not really minding that yuta was watching him since they'd all seen each other mostly anyway.

just as sicheng was getting into bed yuta stopped him, grabbing his hand lightly, before lifting his shirt up slightly to the surprise of the boy, who looked down at his own stomach, to see the top of the fishnet tights on show.

he forgot to take them off.

he quickly pushed yutas hands away and pulled his shirt down, his eyes already filling with tears as he practically ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. after a few seconds, a soft knock was heard.

"it's okay" he heard yutas voice say, in an almost whisper, "i won't push you to tell me anything, i'll go to sleep now okay? just go to bed, i'll pretend i didn't see anything" he said and sicheng heard shuffling about before silence took over. he took the tights off from under his sweatpants and quietly unlocked the bathroom door, seeing yuta curled up in doyoungs bed, watching him carefully.

he shuffled over to his bed, putting the tights into the same bag as the skirt, feeling yutas eyes on him, before shoving the bag underneath the bed and getting under his blankets.

the tears continued to trickle from his eyes quietly, knowing yuta saw the skirt in the bag as well, as he pulled the blanket up to his chin, and curling into himself, before falling asleep.