the opening act. (A One Direction fan/fic)

Chapter One

**Lexie's Point of view**

"Lex, did you get that video of your new cover up?" My mom asked

"Yeah, you can show it to aunt Lizzy." I said pulling on my shirt. I looked in the mirror. I completed my Louis Tommo look with my gray TOMS and red skinny jeans and a nice white shirt. I grabbed my One Direction messenger bag and walked downstairs.

"Move Lexie." My older brother said

"Why are you going to pick up your imaginary girlfriend?" I asked

"No, Ethan and I are gonna go to comma-con together." He said

"Isnt that you boyfriend?" I asked

"No, hes my friend." Mike said giving me a death star.

"Whatever." I said going to the kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar and kissed my mom on the cheek.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked

"I don't know Meliney wouldnt tell me." I said shrugging and walking out the door and down the street. As I walked down the street I saw six people in black hoods heading my way so I just turned and ran back to the house. 

 "Lexie!" I hurd a Irish voice. 

 "I well mase you don't think I won't." I said turning to see my best friend and five beautiful guys known as one direction staring at me. 

 "Hi Lexie. I'm Harry." He said with a smile showing his dimples. 

 "I'm Lexie Marie Livingston." I said keeping my cool.

"Nice to meet you." Zayn said. 

 "You to, if I may ask why are we meeting?" I asked looking up to see Harry trying to make eye contact with me. 

"That's a serprise." Louis said as he put a bag over my head and slung me over his shoulder and we went to a car. Wow this is gonna be fun. I thought to my self.

 "Why is this thing over my head?" I asked pointing to the bag.

 "Shut up." Niall said through a mouth full of food.

 "Rude." I said. I had that bag over my head for about thirthy minouts tell Louis finaly took it off. All I saw was a bus with one directions face on it. Then I looked closer and was my face in the courner. It said Opening acts like, Lexie Livingston,Stereo Skyline and Eyar Fox.

 "No fliping way! Im an opening act?" I smiled. This was gonna be the time of my life.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Hey new book:) haha I'm working on the next chapter of my Late Nite Reading fan fic but tell then me and KatLovesHarry are teaming up to make this book haha this is my chapter she'll be making the next one:) so I hope you like the book:3 

Thanks for reading,

AshXx