"Get off of me, D'Sean!" Natasha cries out as he holds her down to the bed. He sits in top of her with his hands pinning her wrists down.

"Nah, fuck that, yo! I told you I'on want you no where near them niggas! You know all they wanna do is fuck you!" He screams down at her, making her flinch lightly.

"D'Sean, you're hurting me!" She croaks and his face softens a bit and he leans back, releasing her. Sniffling she watches as he sits at the end of the bed and runs his hands down his face.

"I'm sorry, baby... I'ont be meaning it... you know that I hate when-" He's cut off when her small fist connects with the left side of his jaw. He grunts and stumbles to his feet, trying to gain knowledge of what just happened. Looking over at her, his pupils dilate and his demeanor changes. "Oh, now you fuckin' gettin' it." He growls and lunges in her direction.

The two seventeen year old's roll around, knocking things over as the two of them throw hits at one another.

"Ow!" Natasha screams when he grips her hair, yanking her head back after she's bit the side of his face. Reaching up she grabs his neck so he leans down and sinks his teeth into hers. She cries out, screeching loudly as the force of his teeth gets stronger. "D'Sean!" She cries, punching his back but he doesn't let up.

Her bedroom door bursts open and Natasha's best friend Angie shakes her head at the two. Using all of her stregnth, she rips D'Sean off of her and he falls back onto the floor.

"You two crazy mothafucka's need some fuckin' help." She shakes her head before stomping out of the room. She was getting tired of splitting the two up when they began fighting.

 She was getting tired of splitting the two up when they began fighting

The two of them stare at each other, trying to figure out the next move that should be made

"I think we should end this..." Natasha says softly and D'Sean clenches his jaw before shaking his head at her.

"Fuck you." He croaks, tears forming in his eyes as he backs away from her bed. He snatches his things before heading out of her room, slamming the door behind himself.