Staring back at him, she tosses some bands carelessly up into the air, watching them fall on the locals who would never be able to do the same

Staring back at him, she tosses some bands carelessly up into the air, watching them fall on the locals who would never be able to do the same. Stopping in front of her he squints his eyes a bit before smiling.

"Wassup, Natasha?" D'Sean says smoothly and shes tosses another stack of money, it hitting his chest and falling to the ground. He looks down at it with an arched brow before his eyes connect with hers again. "No hi back?" He questions, stepping a bit closer to her.

Lifting her heeled foot, she places it against his chest to keep him a good lengths away from her. Chuckling he grabs her ankle and wraps the small limb around his waist and pushes up against her.

"You actin' real funny... You used to love me, wassup witchu?" His head tilts to the side as he stares down into her pretty face. Rolling her eyes she reaches for her drink and brings it to her lips. Slowly she sips it, her eyes boring into his own as she clears the glass.

"What do you want, D'Sean?" She asks in a sultry tone and he grabs her waist, giving it a light squeeze.

"Just came to say wassup... I ain't realize you still lived in the area. I was thinking we could link up again, it's been a minute." He voices to her and she ignores him for a moment, ordering another drink.

"I ain't neva let you hit, nigga." She finally says, rolling her eyes at him. The bartender hands over her drink and tells her the price but before she could pay, D'sean is slipping a twenty to the woman, telling her to keep the change.

"Neva said you did, we was to toxic for one another, ended up calling it quits." He replies and she scoffs before sipping her drink.

"Nobody told you to be so fuckin' crazy." She shoots and he leans his head back, laughing loudly.

"I was the crazy one? Nah, mamas, that was all you. Always smackin' me up when another female even breathed by me." He chortles and she glares at him.

"You was the one holdin' me down, not letting me go anywhere a nigga was gon' be." She spits and he bites into his bottom lip, reminiscing on their high school relationship.

"I'm just tryna see wassup witchu, how you been?" He asks and she kisses her teeth and sips her drink once more.

"You only wanna talk to me because this ass and these titties got you interested, go home, boy." She laughs at him and he nods, his bottom lip poking out.

"You right, shorty. I ain't gon' lie. Last time I seen you, you ain't have allat." He says truthfully and she rolls her eyes at him for the thousandth time. "You still pretty as fuck though..." He throws a compliment in and she can't help but smile, he'd always had that effect on her. 

"I been  a five star bitch." She slurs cockily and he smirks at her.

"Come fuck wit a five star nigga." He mumbles, placing his face over hers and they stare at each other.