Foreplay

*Stay with me, just a little longer to the goods*

*You are wearing a change of clothes Toriel gave you. A blue and purple striped shirt under a black spaghetti-strapped dress. You are wearing black sheer polka-dotted tights with a cat portion starting just above the thigh, (You know those cat socks) black flat shoes, and a purple knit beanie. You are wearing the same underwear as last time.*

As I walked through the blizzard, the snow got caught in my eyes. I could no longer see, and I fell down onto my knees. All I heard was a faint popping noise, and as I parted my long eyelashes I could see a bright yellow blur. 'Oh no...', I thought. 'Not him again...' "Please don't hurt me again!", I said with the feeble strength I had left. "Oh don't worry, human.", he said with a devilish note in his voice, "I won't hurt you." He looked at my breasts, and I turned bright red, and crossed my arms over my chest. His vines curled around my wrists as he pulled me closer. He whispered in my ear, "I have other uses for you." I squealed in terror as his vines took their places around my thighs, ankles, waist, neck, and as a gag for my mouth. I'm sure not even God could hear my muffled screams as Flowey took me into the forest by the path we were on.

"Srrp rrt! Lrrt mrr gr!", I shouted through the gag, and to my surprise it was released. "I swear, don't you dare touch me!", I shouted at him. "You know, I wasn't going to, but now that you've given me the idea, I haven't ever really seen human atatomy before. Especially one this attractive." His beady black eyes looked up and down my squirming body. He released all of the vines except for the ones holding my wrists and ankles. He wrapped on of his vines around my foots, and snaked it around my leg, spiraling, from the ankle, to the calf, to the thigh. I cringed, squeezing my eyes shut, awaiting what would happen next. "What's this?" he said, seemingly to himself. I peeled one of my eyes open, and looked at his devilish grin. He continued under my skirt, under the bottom of my panties, brushing against my vagina, making me squeak, he continued the vine's journey around my hips, hugging my ass tight as he continued spiraling out of my panties, and around my waist, up to my bra. The vine made an infinity sign around my breasts, squeezing, a soft moan escaping from my lips. I blushed, as I realized the sound I had made.

"What was that?", he seemed genuinely curious. He squeezed again, harder this time, and in result the moan that was coaxed out of my mouth was louder, and more erotic. He smirked to himself. "I think I'll save that one for later...", he said in a hushed tone. The vine continued around my armpits, When they brushed by, I let out a forced giggle. which made Flowey grin even more. The vine traveled out of the top of my shirt, and around my neck. Flowey decided to squeeze my whole body. "UnGhh..", I moaned. "Hehee, this will be fun", he crooned evily. He continued around my neck, and into my right ear. "AuuGh! Don't do that!", I shouted. 

"Maybe later...", he spoke. He retracted the vine in the path that in came from, until it retreated back into the ground. "Have you had your fun yet, flower? Please just let me go.", I pleaded. "Not until you give me your name, kiddo." 

Reluctantly, I told him. "My name is (Y/N)." 

"Awww", he said, "That's such a sweet name for such a succulent subject as yourself." I frowned. "Subject? What's that supposed to mean?" He started stroking the side of my breast with one of his vines. "It means that I'm not done with you yet, (Y/N)."

"EEp!", I squealed. I was terrified of what was to come next.