Day 2: Crush

Dear Marco,

When we met, I thought you'd be immature, and I thought your name was Marcel. Haha stupid I know. When we barley knew eachother I was kind of creeped by you beacause you didn't ask for my number yourself. You sent Ryan to get it for you, when you were in the bathroom! Haha yeah that's why I didn't like you at first. I honestly have no idea how we are friends in the first place, but I'm glad we are. However sometimes I want to change that, you're so nice and whenever we are talking between ourselves I feel like I can tell you ANYTHING (which I do). We are too much alike, seriously we fight over little things. Like cake, haha you member that fight? Whatever back to us being too much alike. We have the same personality, style, and much more. I think that's why we clash heads sometimes. I honestly HATE it when you call me son. That's what you call your bros, but that's why you're my sis. Haha ohk I think I'm getting sidetracked, so I knew you liked me at first, even when the feeling wasn't mutual, but is it now? In November you told me you still did, but then shut me out for a Belmond girl! So, I don't want to make this long, and you can't read this, Mr. IDontReadAnything..haha bye.

Sincerely, Thutam(: