Healing the Corrupted

Stealth Elf held an elementless gem the same size as the ones on the corrupted Skylanders in her hand. This little this is going to save her husband from going completely insane and possible killing himself, many before him have come close. Their power surged through them, they were constantly using their magic, sleeping less, growing weak. Soon, if their magical power ran out, there'd be nothing left of them, which made Stealth Elf shiver. Such a horrid way to leave this world, she desperately wanted to fix this. Since Stealth Elf seemed to be the only one who could get close enough to Flameslinger in this state, that was her job. Though, she helped the others first, she was scared to, despite wanting to help so bad, it wasn't him she was scared of, she was afraid it wouldn't work.

She kept an careful eye on Cynder as the light blue door opened to Spyro's cell, the dragon instantly turned on her, a growl escaping him as he lowered towards the ground. Cynder needed to be behind him, as he charged she moved to the side and used the palm of her paw to press the elementless gem against the glowing one on his back leg. He instantly screamed out, but before he could turn around, the gem she held was now purple, the other fell from his scales as the glowing purple left him. His legs shook before he fell, weak eyes staring up at her, lifting his head he opened his mouth to speak, though only a raspy call came out, no one knew what he said but Cynder instantly engulfed him into a hug, repeating that everything was okay until his body relaxed, indicating he fell unconscious.

Stealth Elf smiled as Skylanders one by one were healed, then she stood in front of Flameslinger's cell. Everyone had gone but Roller Brawl, who was her to help in case things went... bad. The door slowly disappeared as she stepped forward, the elf looked up at her with anger, though even his fiery eyes were dimming, she needed to hurry. She approached him with shaky legs, she could feel the pain on her neck again, though she stayed strong as she was in front of him, he lunged out and out of reflex, she had held her hand out, luckily the gem instantly got to work, he fell to the floor. She kneeled down as he looked around with confusion, before his eyes widened in fear due to the chains on his wrists, his breathing quickened.

"No no no, it's okay Sparx, it's okay." She said, the cuffs were removed though as she moved closer, he backed away until he was pressed against the wall. She stopped, staring at him with her eyebrows furrowed with confusion, what's wrong with him? "Hey, it's okay-"

"I-I hurt you..." was all she heard, his ears were lowered in fear, though the faint burn marks on her neck remained.

"It wasn't your fault, it's okay." She attempted again, she eventually moved close enough and pulled him from the wall, wrapping her arms around him softly. He hesitantly hugged back, tears escaping his eyes as the grip slowly tightened then weakened.

"I'm sorry..." was all she heard before he went unconscious. He remembered what he did, he knows what happened. She hugged him closer as silent tears escaped her eyes, he's had enough torture in the past but now it's worsened. There was a very faint mark on his neck where the gem was, she frowned at it.

"It's over now, we should get him home." Roller Brawl said as she approached them. Stealth Elf nodded, she couldn't find any words to say. Soon a small group had helped Stealth Elf take Flameslinger home, she felt guilt, he remembered along with everyone else. She imagined how the other must feel, they hurt their loved ones, she knows Flameslinger would avoid her now in fear of hurting her again.

                                       ~•~

Master Eon stood high in the courtyard, the conscious Skylanders stood in front of him, waiting for what he had to say. He had called this meeting two days after the Skylanders were uncorrupted, but not a single one of them had woken. Each stood impatiently, waiting.

"We will start the rebuild of the Academy, those who wake will have the choice to join us, but I must ask that no one feel anger towards Flameslinger, this was not his fault." Master Eon said aloud, everyone nodded. No one was mad at him, they were upset the academy was destroyed. Soon, everyone then began to speak the ashes and burnt wood and stone, though they decided to use some of it to keep for memories, in which they made a small statue for it. It was a mini version of the old academy, though it made those who knew it smile. The newer academy will be bigger, but it will take a long time to fulfill this, everyone needs to work together and train more, something like that cannot happen again.