Taking Action

With the Academy in ruins, everyone retreated to their own homes. Master Eon stared at the crumbling academy, this was the first time in a long time he ever felt like crying, but he refused to cry in front of his Skylanders. He needed to stay strong for them, clenching his fist, he walked forward through the broken double doors. Nothing inside survived, nothing outside survived, he let out a saddened sigh. He found himself in the library, running his hand over the crumbling wall, he rubbed the ashes between his finger and thumb before cleaning the ashes off.

Nothing here could've possibly survived, he let out a low grumble before sighing again. He knew the academy was getting old, the building he means, much was falling apart but this... was not how he thought he'd rebuild. He decided, once Kaos was defeated and the Skylanders were cured, they'd work on rebuilding the academy much larger than before. He left the academy, standing out in the almost empty courtyard. He now needed a plan of action, using each Skylander would be the best option. Attacking him all at once, but what if he had something else up in his sleeve? Master Eon paced around the courtyard as he thought about it, kicking up ash and crumbled pieces of the academy.

The more he paced, the more worried some of the Skylanders watching him grew. There was a long, long silence until Flynn's ship returned, some parts of it even seemed burnt. Master Eon stared at it as it landed worse than what Flynn would really do. Out came Stealth Elf and Roller Brawl, saddened expressions painted each Skylanders face, but Stealth Elf approached the wise portal master.

"I think I've... discovered something disturbing." She said, her ears lowering.

"What is it?" Master Eon asked in a calm voice. Though anyone could sense that wavering it held.

"I'm sure the Skylanders who are suffering at Cloudcracker prison are aware of what their doing, but they have no control over it..." she said, he felt guilt, then Flameslinger would remember what he did.

"If that's true... I hope he'll forgive me." Master Eon mumbled, though he turned away and helped his breath to keep himself from crying. After giving his head a quick shake, the Skylanders slowly poured into the courtyard.

"Master Eon..?" Sprocket hesitantly asked, he looked down at her before moving over to amp a stand, it was unstable but he only needed to seek higher ground. Once standing on it, each Skylander had their eyes on him, no one dared to speak through this silence.

"Skylander, I know this is the worse Kaos has ever done. I understand you're all angry and scarred, but we will get through this. Our major focus will be stopping Kaos while Drobot figures out a cure. I will split everyone in teams." He announced, eventually three groups were made and would attack differently. Anyone who could fly would attack the top and completely destroy the roof of his castle, anyone on the ground had a mission to destroy the walls. He destroyed the academy, what's the harm of having him loose everything? Master Eon stared at the ruins of the academy, determination replaced his sadness.

"Everything is ready Master Eon." Hugo said, staring longingly at he ruins.

"Once this is over, we will rebuild and make it better and much bigger. Don't you think that would be nice?" Master Eon asked, Hugo sighed and nodded, fixing the large glasses on his face.

"I agree, we should hurry." Hugo stated before running off. Master Eon took one last look at the academy, he will surely miss it, but this time there's nowhere to go back to, Kaos needed to be stopped and the skylanders needed help before something bad happens again.

~•~

Master Eon glared daggers at the castle as they approached it. The wind brushed past him, it smelled awful. The few captains that remained were behind him, staring with the same look at Kaos' castle. The storm clouds soon surrounded each ship holding any remaining Skylanders. Today, some Skylanders will fall but they will rise victorious.

"Attack!" Master Eon yelled, the ships quickened their pace as any Skylander who could fly, flew over and began firing down on the roof. Just as that happened, the castles defenses popped up, purple crystals firing purple lasers out, each ship swiftly dodged it as they came close enough the Skylanders were all on the island surrounding the castle. They charged in, using their weapons and magic to smash the walls and go inside, nothing was to remain in good shape, no one left it like that. They let their fears and angers out on his castle, until Kaos stood in a corridor, snapping his fingers as one gem at a time came at each Skylander. Some were lucky and didn't get hit, but soon the Skylanders landed in a battle between themselves in Kaos' crumbling castle.

Master Eon watched in horror, the wicked smiles of Skylanders fighting their own friends as tears rolled down their cheeks. Soon, he heard the evil laugh of Kaos and looked up, the evil portal master stared back at the wise one, a wicked grin on his face much like the now corrupted Skylanders.

"This has gone too far Kaos!" Master Eon yelled, anger boiled in his blood the more he watched Kaos laugh his annoying laugh.

"Oh, it's only just begun." He replied menacingly, Master Eon's eyes glowed a bright white as so did his hands, holding one out, a blast of light shot at Kaos, who barely dodged it but managed to get away before it did too much harm. "It's about time you stopped sending your little slaves to do your dirty work!" Kaos yelled, frustrating Master Eon even more.

"They're not slaves! They're heroes willing to protect Skylander from you!" Master Eon yelled, lightning admirer from his hands, hitting the corrupted portal master, only for him to hold his hands out, a purple shield blocking the lightning.

"Really? It seems that your Skylanders destroyed your own academy! They've attacked each other and become a mess! Look!" Kaos yelled, gesturing towards the ground from where they floated in midair. Master Eon hesitantly looked down, his chest pained him to see his Skylanders falling one by one by their own teammates, Master Eon felt the tears again, but for the first time in billions of years, he let them fall.

"You're sick..." he mumbled, turning to Kaos with a new look, one that made the evil wizard shiver. Before Kaos could say a word, he was being sent towards the ground, slamming harshly in which he broke through to the other side. He fell unconscious as his body landed on another island below. The impact had caused everyone, even the corrupted to stop. Master Eon sighed and waved his hand over, small fireflies found their way to the corrupted, caused them to black out and fall to the ground. Hopefully there was enough room in Cloudcracker prison for them all...