Chapter Fourteen Master Clans Tournament Arc Act 3

Start from the beginning

And I could not fault Eren-kun for doing that to her.

I warned Sasha-san not to look threateningly in front of  Eren-kun, I also told her, very strictly, not to attack him.

She ignored my warnings and attacked him anyway, and she suffered a beating for it.

Still, Eren-kun was kind enough to heal her but the damage was done.

Sasha-san became deadly afraid of Eren-kun.

"I think Jäger-san would not fit in nor like these kinds of events." Sasher-san assumed but I could see the logic behind her words.

"Yes, he would not, but he would also be excellent in this kind of environment." Nobody would try to trick him and when he speaks, people would listen. It might be through fear but sometimes, fear is a good incentive in getting people's attention.

Let them hate, as long as they fear were the words that my boyfriend lives by.

"We are here, Mikasa-san." Mother announced, which also signal the end of my conversation with my Guardian.

Annie-san and Sasha-san went out first. They looked at the vicinity for any threats to our person before opening the door and motioning for us to vacate our transport.

Mother went out first, slowly followed by me and Levi.

We are already within the hotel grounds.

How pointlessly ostentatious — this was only my subjective opinion, but — I could already see the entrance.

With a deep breath, Mother and I advanced on the battlefield of depression and tedium.

In the lobby, there were dozens of people speaking with each other, none of them trying to standout but I still needed to resist the urge to snort.

Snorting is not something a well-mannered person would do.

But really know, none of them are capable of fooling my eyes.

I've spent the majority of my three years, three wonderful years, with a person that rarely displays emotions, and when he does, it is to the most barest minimum that it can be question if his change expression or showed emotion at all, and I can detect those slight changes with ease.

Detecting the intentions of those people is a walk in the park for me.

It was not any of my business, but they made me want to tell them that they should train more, considering the life that they are living. Against someone like Mother, and especially against the likes of father,those people will be torn apart without them even knowing what hit them.

Stopping at the reception hall, we were greeted by a familiar looking man.

"MENSORE!"

Channeling my inner-Eren-kun to ignore the dramatic manner in which Kanny greeted us work like a charm.

I never realize how fun it is to ignore the unique yet unnecessary quirks of people. This is probably what Eren-kun felt most of the time.

Still, I could not help but think of Kenny as someone childish.

Really now, greeting us in such cheesy way.

"Thank you for coming, Akane-san,Mikasa-san." He told us with a welcoming tone and smile.

Still, as expected, the location was too big a site for a private party. As expected, an extravagant table was being used as a backdrop. And more important, as expected, Kenny-sama came out to meet us clad in an expensive suit and I made the perfunctory greeting. For this kind of thing, there was no reason for creativity.