I removed my make ups and started to cry. I am such a hopeless girl. I wanted to say it all out but thought about it.. telling others about my husband having an affair isn't a good idea. I didn't want him to be gossiped by others. He is already so alone with so little friends. Once again, I ate dinner myself. This house is too big for me.

3rd person's point of view

That night, Hendrix came back to see Nicole asleep. 

"Why do you have to cheat on me?" He heard Nicole murmuring during her sleep.

"I will let you be with that girl, so please, let's just remain like this? Don't file a divorce."

Hendrix found out that Nicole knew that he has affair.

Nicole's point of view

*play the youtube video*

I woke up. I am alone again. I prepared myself for work and went downstairs.

"Good morning!" A voice hit me. He is at work, he wouldn't be here. I ignored the voice. Then I saw a figure. I am still dreaming.

"Wake up." I slapped myself.

"You are awake. Mum said we are going on a trip. So, I applied leave for you." Then I realized, it is really Jonathan infront of me, wearing his home clothers. I stared at him long enough.

"Hendrix?" I asked.

"Yes, it's me." He said.

"Is Roy coming with us?" I asked.

"Why are you asking that?" Hendrix seems a bit off and asked. "No, this is a family trip." Hendrix immediately answered.

"You and Roy are close buddy. So, I thought I could call him along?" I want to ask Roy personally about Hendrix's woman though. I guessed I have to find other chances.

"Mum wouldn't allow." Hendrix said. "Well, let's go." He said.

"What? Now?" I was in shocked! That's too sudden! A trip. It was a long plane trip. I fell asleep. I am really so tired.

(Nicole leans on Jonathan accidentally while sleeping. Hendrix wanted to push her head away but he didn't.)

"So, that is how she looks like close up." Hendrix mumbled to himself. "I guess she is a nice lady to start with.. But.." Hendrix stopped his thought.

*Hawaii*

"Here we are!" I exclaimed in excitement. Never been here before.

"Hendrix, you and Nicole have fun. Your dad and I can settle ourselves." Mother-in-law told Hendrix. "Please don't disturb us." Mother-in-law smiled at Hendrix and me before walking off with father-in-law.

"I guess it's the two of us are left alone here." Hendrix told me.

"I asked Roy too. He will be here tomorrow." I smiled at Hendrix but he frowned a little and gave me a neutral look again.

"I want to make use of this full day to know you well." He looked at me.

My heart melts at his words again. He is such a bad person. I just get myself convinced that I can let him go. Why is he making me so troubled again? The whole day I was with him. And night came. He brought me to a beach bar.