Unrequited [2]

Days and days passed, he has been so busy. I always prepare dinner but he isn't home to eat with me. I will leave it in the fridge and write a note for him. He always leave house in the morning without waking me up. I sometimes wonder if he sleeps besides me. The house is so empty without him. I really miss the day where he makes pasta for me. Did I do anything wrong to him? Thinking of that, tears roll down to my cheeks.

"Bring me to the nearest bar from here. Please don't tell sir." I told the bodyguard.

"Yes, madam." The bodyguard drove me to a bar called 'Long Misses' bar.

Just what I am feeling right now. I told the bodyguard to go home early and I will manage myself. He nodded and went off. I went into the bar. It was hectic and lots of partying was going on. I ordered 'Long Island' and drank few cups. As I went to the washroom, I saw a person that looks like Hendrix. Who is that girl beside him? I must be imagining things. Hendrix is so busy at his office.

"No, this is impossible." I told myself while shaking my head and splashing the water onto my face to make sure I am awake.

 I walked out and I saw them walking out of the bar. I followed them. This is our house. I am sure. I paid the driver and went to the corner to hide. My heart broke into pieces when I saw them kissed! KISSED! I almost fainted. I fell to the ground and started to know why he wouldn't be close to me. Why did he marry me then?

*The next day*

"You got a new text message!" Oh gosh! I fell asleept outside! Message? Who sent me message early this morning?

Where are you?         1:02 am.

You should be home.        1:32am

Please return my call.                2:16am

Why would Hendrix care about me since he is having woman outside? Thinking of yesterday, there was sharp stabbing pain in my heart again. I slowly walked to my house door and opened the door. I just want to sleep and don't think of anything. I am so tired.

"You are finally home." I looked up to see Hendrix. Whenever I see his face now, I feel coldness in my heart. How can he be so neutral to me?

"Yes." I acted normal.

Well, I love him. I didn't want to lose him. Atleast being able to stay by his side and live with him is good enough for me. In fact, I shouldn't be able to close to him. He is a prince while I am just a normal person. I sorted out while looking at him. I don't mind if he really have an affair outside. I just want to support by his side and be his listening ears.

"Why aren't you at home? And why didn't you picked up the phone?" He questioned me.

"I was with my friend." I had to lie. If he knew I was at the bar. He would know that I saw them. "I stayed overnight." I said.

"Next time please tell me. I fired that bodyguard." Hendrix told me.

"Please hire him back. I asked him not to tell you my wherabouts. I just want to enjoy my one night with my friends." I looked at him with sorrows. "Please hire him back." I repeated myself like I am devastated.

"Are you okay?" Hendrix quickly asked me seeing my pale face.

"Yes. Please go to work." I urged him and went upstairs.