Prologue: The Grandchildren of Sparda

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the Prologue to this story and at this point of the Prologue, you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Dante P.O.V

"Dante is at his business center called Devil May Cry as he is relaxing and waiting for a call in case there are demons rampaging around and he sits there as he's eating pizza. He also looks outside his window to see if demons try to sneak up on him and he groans as there hasn't been demon sightings in years, then as he's eating he hears a knock at his door and he looks..............
Dante: "It's open. *doesn't hear a response* Hey."
.................he grabs his gun just in case and he walks to the door and he opens it to reveal no one there and then he looks down and he sees a basket with a blanket in it...............
Dante: "What is this?"
.................he touches it to feel something inside it and he sees movement as he uncovers it to reveal 2 babies in the basket..............
Dante: "What the?"
.................then he looks to see that one baby is a boy and the other a girl, he sees a note and he takes it and he reads it:

Dear Dante,

These 2 kids are yours, and they are stronger than you can imagine; I brought them to you cause I didn't want Vergil to find out about them. I know you'll train them well and tell them who they are. The boy's name is (Y/N) and the girl is named Eveline, they're twins. Train them well Dante.

...............Dante is amazed to the fact that the babies in the basket is his, he was in denial until he saw their amulets and he felt the demon power inside them. He finally believes that they're his kids and he smirks................
Dante: "Well, I have kids now. This is amazing."
...............he picks up the basket and he takes them inside, then he places them on his bed and they slowly wake up and they open their eyes to reveal they have the same (E/C) eyes, then look at Dante and he smiles, then they smile as they giggle and reach for him...............
Dante: *chuckles* "This is something I have to get used to."
................he picks them both up and they giggle as they are being held by their father, then he hears footsteps and he looks to see Trish................
Trish: "Dante, what is that.................Where'd those babies come from?"
Dante: "Found them at the front doorstep, and it's appears they're my kids."
Trish: "What? You have kids now?"
Dante: "Seems to be that way."
Trish: *giggles* "They are adorable, do they have names?"
Dante: "(Y/N) and Eveline. Twins; brother and sister."
Trish: "Woah."
Dante: *chuckles* "Yeah."
...............then through the years Dante has raised both (Y/N) and Eveline, and when they were old enough he told them what they are and what he is, also what he has done as of killing demons. They never cared and they still loved him as a father, and for once Dante is happy as he has something to protect.................

3rd P.O.V
16 Years Later

................now since then, there hasn't been any demons in years still; well except 3 years ago as it was taken care of, but still hasn't been any. Then in Vale a certain team is walking through the streets of Vale and that team is known as Team RWBY who is Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long................
Weiss: "Why do we have to resupply on ammo if we just did it last week?"
Ruby: "Cause they were low on stock, don't you remember?"
Blake: "We still don't have much ammo and we need more."
Weiss: "That's all I needed to know."
Yang: "Of course Weiss. You know we need to and you still need to reload on dust as well."
Weiss: "I know. I know."
...............they turn a corner and they saw police up ahead, then they went to investigate and they saw a broken window from a store...............
Weiss: "Oh my gosh, again?"
Yang: "White Fang does it again."
Blake: "I don't think so, look."
...............Blake points and they see beaten up White Fang soldiers in a police van and they get confused and they walked up to an officer................
Weiss: "Excuse me? *he looks at them* What just happened?"
Officer: "Attempted dust robbery, but was eventually stopped."
Ruby: "By who?"
Officer: "I don't know, 2 teenagers both having some strange weapons. But, they took care of the White Fang, returned the dust, and just drove off on motorcycles."
Blake: "What did these two looked like?"
Officer: "Couldn't get a good look at them, but they have white hair *Weiss looks at him curiously* that is noticeable."
Weiss: "Is it like my white hair?"
Officer: "You could say that."
...............Team RWBY gets confused on who were the ones who stopped the dust robbery and then they get a call from Ozpin and they return to Beacon. As they do at a hotel two teenagers are watching the news and the story of the stopped dust robbery is on the news and as they're watching it, they are eating pizza.................
????: "Wow, already we're on the news. Those soldiers never picked up a good fight."
???? 2: "I know what you mean, I was so looking forward to a challenge."
????: "We might come across a challenge one day. And maybe some demons."
???? 2: "Yeah. I just hope one day we do. Right brother?"
................the two are identified as (Y/N) and Eveline Sparda, the son and daughter of Dante. The demon situation 3 years ago was stopped by them and they decided to travel around and see the world of Remnant their way and also during the time; kill some Grimm to pass the time..............
(Y/N): "All we can do is hope Eveline. They've been quiet for 3 years."
Eveline: "Yeah, but they'll show up. One day they will, and when they do. We'll take care of them."
................(Y/N) chuckles and then they sit there watching TV................
(Y/N): "Hey, where did............*hears a knock at the door* That's probably him."
................Eveline answers the door and a certain someone walks through:

Eveline answers the door and a certain someone walks through:

Nero: "Hey sorry I'm late, I thought we could get more pizza."
(Y/N): "No problem Nero."
Nero: "I heard what you did against the White Fang, and I'm impressed."
Eveline: "It's what we do cousin, it's what we do."
...............Nero sits in a chair as they watched TV and it turns out after that, they will have a new adventure that will be waiting for them."

To be continued..............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this Prologue, if you enjoyed this let me know and now it's time for a voting pole. This is a Love Interest voting pole and it's up to you to choose a love interest for this story and here are the options:

Ruby Rose

Blake Belladonna

Yang Xiao Long

Pyrrha Nikos

Cinder Fall

I need you to vote and when I publish the next chapter 1 will make the announcement,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)