Chapter 19

Testtube's POV:
I woke at 7:00 A.M. and look around, everyone is asleep still. Oh welp, I look at fan, why does he have a paint on his face??? (N/A: rhyme???) Someone must've drew him with a marker... Weird...

Testtube: Fan, Wake up!!!

Fan: ... W-what?!?!

Testtube: look at your face..!

Fan: .... -stare at Testtube's face and laugh a little- well look at your  face, Testtube!

Testtube: ??? What do you mean? Look at your face!

Fan: ??? -got up and went to the bathroom- ..... AAAAAAAK.... What happen to my face!!!!

Testtube: -walk in the bathroom too and look at the mirror- OML WHAT THE HECK!!!!

Paintbrush: -woke up and yawn- mmm... What happen?

Fan and Testtube: LOOK AT OUR FACE!!!!

Paintbrush: .... -laugh- omg lemme go wake up lightbulb, she need to see this XD

Lightbulb: -still asleep-

Paintbrush: LIGHTBULB WAKE UP YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!!!! XD

Lightbulb: -woke up- what is it now...

Paintbrush: look at fan and Testtube XD

Lightbulb: -look at fan and Testtube- ... Omga... -snicker-

Fan: WHO DID THIS?!?!

Lightbulb and Paintbrush: -look at each other- .... Uhhhh....

Testtube: WE NEED ANSWERS!!!

Lightbulb: it was... Me and Paintbrush!!! Heh😅😅😅

Testtube: I hate you two...

Paintbrush: it was lightbulb's idea she woke me up at 1 A.M. heh...

Testtube: yeah, whateves...

Lightbulb: -chuckles- well, we need to get dress, I'm going first in the bathroom although it is my bathroom...

Everyone: ok!!!

No one POV:
Lightbulb went to the bathroom to change while painty, Testtube, and fan was talkin. After that lightbulb was done and it was fan turn. Then Testtube. And then painty.... When they got dress up, they decided to go out!!!

Lightbulb: Okay ya'll, we should go out to eat!!!

everyone: OK!!!

(N/A: UUUUUHHHHH) They went out to look for a place to eat! Then, they finally found a place.... And it is.... PIZZA HUNT!!!!!!!! -Blows kazoo and cough hard cuz my throat hurt ;-;- Ok I was just kidding... Actually let's call it Restaurant..... Anyways...  They found a  place to eat and went in... 

Waiter (aka me wearing a fake mustache): Uh, Hello sir and ma'am, how many people?

Paintbrush: 4...

Waiter: Uhhhh, alright right this way!

-followed the waiter-

Waiter: There's your seat!!! Tell me what you want and I'll be right back!!!

Another Waiter: Dude, Your not even at waite-

Waiter: IDC, TELL ME WHEN UR READY!!!!!!!!

Fan: .... ok?

Lightbulb: ok um... -look at the menu-

-meanwhile with the waiter-

Waiter: REEEEEEEEEE-

Another Waiter: COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-

Waiter: OH SHOOT I DONT WANNA!!!!

(Idk done with this chapter it's time to make another one what will happen ne- why do I have to say that all the time.... Anyways bai❤❤❤❤)