Chapter 10 - Knuckles noticed the problem

Knuckles pov

I've been witnessing the Babylon Rogues, Shadow, Amy, and anyone else who got slaughtered, mangled, or worse... luckily Tails was alright... I wanted to see what was going on...and to owe Sonic an apology for what happened...a sincere one not a fake one...but as soon as I was able to catch up on Sonic on that day Tails was hurt I noticed something... each time Sonic is around they immediately started to get hurt around him...I saw Sonic pushed Tails without even touching him...what was going on?... then I recalled when the Babylon rogues attempted to get close to him their boards went out of control and they all crashed into the wall and dies instantly (which was weird because their hover boards were working fine...they never had any technical difficulties), then I recalled the incident with Shadow as he took a step towards him Sonic screamed for him to leave him alone before he pushed him without touching him...then he screamed so badly he broke the glass...it flew towards the wall across the street with Shadow...I'm sure no one can survive that...not even Shadow himself...the doctor said he was stabbed by the glass by a force that was powerful than his own...(I told that stupid bat that we were going too far...then there was that incident with Tails) Its true I hurt Sonic with the others but...instantly I feel really bad for him...I wanted to apologize and tell him if he wants to be friends with me... Tails felt a little guilty but...not very.....but still... and then there was that incident with Amy's murder...she looked like she was pushed by an unstoppable force that no one understands...but I know this...there is something very wrong with Sonic. I just know it...this only started when Sonic murdered the villains and the driver... he's really lost it..... whenever... The very first time when I heard his blood curdling scream.... that spine chilling, painful, and heart racing blood curdling scream... I felt paralyzed I immediately ran to it when I recognized it was Sonic. I stopped and saw him but he looked unharmed...and yet he seemed to have a headache because he was holding his head and on his knees and a girl I didn't recognized was on the road dead...poor Sonic must've seen her died in front of him... I didn't blame him but those stupid idiots did...I should've told them to stop...but I was such a coward...it's time to finally know what's going on...I haft to know why Sonic is acting this way....I haft to apologize as well but I haft to know what was wrong with him. I walked off to find Sonic.