Chapter 3 - a bad timing/comfort from a friend

Sonics pov

It had been only 1 month had passed since Yuris funeral... I was walking alone when I saw my fake friends looking at me as I can hear them laughing and calling me a cry baby...but I coulda sworn Knuckles wasn't laughing at me but looking at me the way Grey-Sky has been. they caught me in a bad timing... I heard Tails said, what a baby... Rouge said, yeah he's such a worthless being. Shadow said, he's nothing more than a toy... then everyone laughed at me with their proud and sick minds.... I cried as they repeated crybaby... I imagined Yuri's smiling face as she always say hi to me... I ran off as I can still hear the blood splatter and the bones crunching as I took one step at a time... everyone I killed with their painful screams. then I stopped feeling that my legs turned to stone... I felt so down as a familiar voice said, hey Sonic buddy?...*I turn to see Rika* are you okay? I said to her, everyone is right...I am... she cut me off as she said, no Sonic...they're wrong about you...they don't know when to quit...Yuri wouldn't wanted you to be sad forever...why is it that they had to pick on you...I mean you didn't do anything. I replied, I don't know Rika they're acting like such jerks for no reason... I mean if I knew I woulda kick them in the behind... I chuckled sadly and said, Rika...I don't know what to say... Rika said as she gave me a thumbs up, ehh no prob kiddo...what are cool looking pals like us for? She walked off as I smiled. I may look better but I still feel scared I felt my heart racing.