Special Chapter: A Day of Sorrowful Remembrance

This chapter is a special one because over 3000 lives have been lost since the tragedy of September 11, 2001. So please, keep the hateful comments to yourself. We will never forget what happened that day 17 years ago. #NeverForget #UnitedWeStand 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

It was a normal day of classes at the IS Academy. Manolo knew what today is because his family have a vivid memory of what happened. All of a sudden the intercom comes on, it was Chifuyu. And her voice seemed a bit mellow. "All students please report to the arena. We have a special assembly happening right now. Please report to the arena. Thank you." The girls were confused on why was Ms. Orimura this way. Until Manolo knew what's up, but decided not to say anything. Teresa and Isabella should know too so they'll say what's up.

Time skip to the arena brought to you by Thomas Edison as the new presi-king of the United States

The students report to the arena as they all sat on their seats as Cecilia and Houki ask Manolo. "Manolo, what's going on?" Houki asks him. "I think I know what's going on. You know what today is right?" Manolo said. Cecilia looks at her watch given to her by Manolo that has a calendar as an apology for telling her off that made them duel each other. "Oh today is September 11. Oh, I remember now. The terror attacks in America those years ago." Cecilia said with her finger up meaning she knows what's going on. "Bingo." He said. The intercom speaks out. "Ladies and gentlemen. Please take your seats as we take part of this assembly to remember the 3000 Americans who died in the tragedies of 9/11." They hear a song that is all so familiar to Manolo as he remembers the song whenever they remember the attacks back in 2001.

(It hurts me a lot when I hear this song. It still hurts me after 17 years of remembrance)

After the song ended, Ms. Orimura and the Estevez sisters made their ways to the center of the arena.

Chifuyu's POV

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. We have gathered here today to remember the events and tragedies that happened in New York, Maryland, and Pennsylvania." Ms. Orimura said in that same tone she said when she announced the assembly. Here with me are Ms. Teresa Estevez and Isabella Estevez-Lacroix. Back when we were IS pilots, we were training in different parts of the world. I was in Germany and these two were training with the American branch in Washington, D.C. I got an email from Teresa that they're under attack. I had gotten word from my commanding officer that training was postponed and that we will send our condolences and aid to those in the U.S. And to hear what they had to say, here's Ms. Estevez and Estevez-Lacroix." I hand the mics over to the sisters. Right when they reach the podium, a group of military members raised the American flag similar to those who raised it during the battle of Iwo Jima during World War II.