"She finally notices!" Alyssa exclaimed.

I stood in front of a picture of me, Kena, and Jackson. It was from a video we did together at the beach when Kena brought her ukulele along. Jackson used his lap as the drums, and I sang "Miss you" from Blink 182 to Kena's small recorder.

"Why did- How did you get this?" I asked pointing at it.

"You have a picture up of Marley?" Edward got up to stand next to me, looking at it. I covered it with my hands.

"Don't look, I'm showing a lot of skin for it to be comfortable to have-"

"Like I haven't seen it before?" He teased, lifting an eyebrow. "You did strip at work today."

I dropped my hands and glared at him.

"Well," Alyssa started to answer. "To answer your question on how I got it, it was quite easy. Screenshot and printed. Why I got it, is because it was the first cover song I heard of you, that you did and its like a fond memory. I'm one of your biggest fans."

It was a nice photo, we were all smiling right before I stopped the recording, after I sang and thanked everyone for watching. The sun made my eyes look almost as clear as the ocean behind me.

"Would you like me to take it down?" She asked.

"Uh," I thought about it. Did I? She clearly hung it up as a memory. "No. Leave it. It's nice to know you like me so much."

"Speaking of videos, though!" Alyssa said, speaking louder. "Have you checked your YouTube?"

"Not for a bit, why?"

"Because, you probably have so many more fans now. The word is out that you are most likely Zayn's sister, which you are, and everyone gets curious. Lets check." She quickly made her way over to her desk and opened her silver laptop and quickly pulled up YouTube.

I walked up behind her, holding on to the back of her chair and leaning down so I could see the screen clearly. She was already signed in and went to her subscribed list where I was among ten others. She was directed straight to my channel and my subscribers number went up over a couple thousand more than the last time I seen it.

"Holy shit." I murmured under my breath.

She scrolled down through my videos and the views were crazy high now. The likes were even blown up, a few more dislikes also.

"Your fan base is that much bigger." Alyssa stated.

"Because of my brother, not just my talent." I sighed.

* * *

We hung out in Alyssa's room until it was almost midnight. She started getting tired about two hours back, but she wouldn't give in to her bodies need because I was here. I reassured her that it wasn't gonna be the last time she ever sees me, but she insisted on staying awake.

But she involuntarily fell asleep and is now sleeping side-ways on her twin bed.

I waited until her breathing became deep before I let out a soft chuckle. She informed a lot on who Zayn was, absentmindedly going from him to the other members in the band. She talked about Liam with adoration, saying he was the nicest and most sincere guy. He sticks up for what is right because he's been in the place of someone who was picked on and put down, which was a lovely asset. I can't believe how down to earth she made the five guys seem.

But Alyssa gave me a warning to not touch Zayn's hair. So I mentally noted that.

Her biggest crush, though, is Niall Horan and his Irish accent. I haven't gotten the chance to hear it yet, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.