"We'll just all hang out in your room. I'm not having you scare her off again." He said. They both let go of my arms as we entered Alyssa's room.

The first thing I see is a wall opposite of the bedroom door, filled with magazine pages of people I've heard of and people I haven't. But, One Direction is on most of the separate pages. From ceiling to floor on the whole wall was covered in those posters, not a small bit of wall showing.

"Uh, wow." I said under my breath. I tore my eyes away from the shrine wall and looked around her room. It was more colorful than the twins room. Their walls were white, but Alyssa's walls were pink with thin purple lines running down with spaces of a foot in between and white stars were printed tip-to-tip all along the top of the walls near the ceiling.

It was the most colorful room I've ever seen.

Given, I haven't seen many other bedrooms but my own.

"I'm a little boy band/girl band fanatic." Alyssa stated while I looked around. She had a One Direction blanket and a matching pillow case. I walked over to her shrine wall and looked through some of the pictures displayed. There was a few of what looked to be a group of four girls, they were all so beautiful. "Surely you know Little Mix, right?"

"Who?"

She shook her head in disbelief as Edward sat himself at her desk chair, which was full zebra print, hand-painted with pink fluff around the edges. Creative.

"Marley," Alyssa calls my name for my attention, I turn it back to her. "How much do you actually know of Zayn?"

"Just the basics, really." I answered truthfully.

"Well, Zayn is in a very happy relationship with Perrie Edwards." Alyssa stated, pointing to one of the four girls. The blonde one.

"Perrie?" I question.

"Yeah, it's a....uncommon name but she's utterly beautiful in my eyes."

I shrugged. "She is pretty, I guess."

"Ooooh," Edward teased. "The sisterly feelings are already showing. Not liking a person your brother is with, is a sure sign."

"It's a weird feeling. I automatically don't like her." I admitted, my eyebrows knitting together.

"It's because if change." Alyssa informed. "And sharing. But it must be a stronger feeling for you, seeing as you just figured out you have a brother. Do you not want to share him with her?"

"It sounds wrong like that." I stated. "But no, I don't. I feel like putting her through interrogation before I decide if she's worth his time."

"She most definitely is, though. I think wedding bells are in the future." Alyssa squealed.

My eyebrows came together as I started to become defensive. "Not until I meet her."

"Awh, you're so cute when your stingy." Edward laughed.

Alyssa and I looked at him with funny expressions, waiting until he realizes what he just said. It took a minute and we all burst into laughter as he tried to hide his embarrassment.

I sat on Alyssa's bed, at the edge and allowed my eyes to scan around her room. "Do you think you're a bit crazed?" I asked her.

"Of course not. There is so many other rooms in the world that make mine look naked in the fangirl state."

"Professional fangirls." Edward pointed out.

I smiled and continued looking over the photos on her wall. "Woah." I said, getting to my feet.