N i n e t e e n

As soon as Jimin finished his conversation with Jungkook, he placed his phone back on his bed as he made his way towards their apartments mail room, expecting to see a small package with his name on it...

Definitely not expecting to see the large box with a pink ribbon on top.

He was skeptical to say the least, holding the box in his arms as he made his way over to his room, hoping that Jin and Taehyung haven't made it back in the short amount of time it took him to retrieve his box.

Jimin plopped down on his soft grey comforter, placing the box in front of him as he took several deep breaths, not exactly knowing what to expect from the cheeky boy.

But never the less, his hands reached towards the bow as he started to open the box, hoping his worst thoughts wouldn't come true...

He was wrong...

Inside laid a small pink box, decorated with gold stripes, his name placed elegantly on a gold plaque on top, the box way too beautiful to be used for just any present, the box could have been his gift in all honesty, the blonde wondering if the lettering was indeed real gold.

But as he opened up, soft colors peeking out from the sheer white tissue paper, his heart started beating faster...

And not out of excitement or admiration either.

As he peeled past the wrapping inside, his stomach churned as his nightmares became a reality and the fear that his "Sugar Daddy" had somehow found out his profession struck hard.

A set of delicate panties were the first to show, ones that as far as Jimin could tell, were made especially for boys.

The colors being light and pretty, and honestly, if the blonde was being honest, the fabric felt amazing.

But the thoughts dwindled as deeper inside laid a box holding an Apple laptop and a box for an iPhone, both kinds were top of the line and colored in a pastel pink as most everything else was.

But it was the last gift that truly made Jimin want to scream then and there...

Not only was it a set of none other than pastel pink bondage, but a matching glass dildo was also attached, a note stuck to the pleasure toy that read "use me" in large lettering.

Jimin was a virgin, not necessarily by choice, but at the same time it was his own fault for being picky, so excuse his reaction when he saw the foreign object so close within his reach.

It's not that sex was so taboo for him to think about, hell, Jin went through a phase there for a while where boys were constantly coming and going from his room, and Taehyung, though he was a virgin as well, had learned the art of masterbation and using a dildo, the brunette always bragging about how good he can make himself feel.

So it wasn't so much of a shock, as it was a realization of how truly innocent the boy actually was.

As Jimin sat in awe, his eyes not sure where to linger, the phone in the new box started to ring, Sugar by Maroon 5 played, the ringtone almost funny considering who this box was from.

The blonde pulled the phone out, rolling his eyes at the scene playing out in front of him.

Jimin started to weigh his options

Either one, he could ignore the phone call and eventually be met with a very angry and possessive Jungkook, which the blonde has figured out annoyed him..

Or two, he could answer and be prepared to blush immensely at the cheeky and provocative comments that Jungkook would throw at him...

But Jimin, despite the options he put out there for himself, only saw one route as his fingers unconsciously pressed accept...

"Fuck..." he whispered to himself as a deep voice called out from the other end...

Jungkook: Hey pretty boy.

Jimin: What do you want?

Jungkook: Baby, that hurt daddy's feelings.

Jimin: You know I'm really starting to rethink this whole sugar daddy thing.

Jungkook: Don't say that... I know you don't mean it, besides have you opened the check yet?

Jimin: No, I was too busy being disgusted by the other presents.

Jungkook: Disgusted? But baby they will look so good on you

Jimin: I'm a boy.... Not a girl

Jungkook: I'm well aware

Jimin: So why did you send me all things pink and lacy

Jungkook: I'm sorry you don't like them, I just thought they would look good on you

Jimin: So does that mean I can send them back

Jungkook: Oh no... I'm going to need a picture with them on you

Jimin: What the fuck dude

Jungkook: Language. Baby boy's should not curse

Jimin: Well then good fucking thing I'm not your baby boy.

Jungkook: Why don't you open the check now baby?

Jimin: *sigh* Fine....

Jimin dug through the box before he could find a light pink envelope with his name on it.
He didn't hesitate as he started to rip into it, speaker phone activated as a small chuckle from the other side sounded.

Jungkook thinking the impatient boy was too cute.

"Holy fuck..."

Jungkook always kept up with his sense of pride, his ego growing as each day passes, the blonde not making it any better, especially now that Jungkook's definition of a small amount could make the blonde speechless.

"Should that be enough for this month?" Jungkook asked, a smile clearly on his face.

"You're going to send me this every month?!" Jimin was dumbfounded, his mind now wondering exactly how much the ravenette made.

"Yes baby, I want to make sure that you are taken care of..." Jimin couldn't help but smile at that comment, whether he realized what he was doing or not.

Jungkook but his lip as he waited for the voice on the receiving end of the phone call to speak up, wishing he could enter the mind of the blonde at this second.

But Jimin was indeed speechless.

But who wouldn't be when they were staring at a check that read $50,000.

So I'm thinking that the weekends will be my set time for updates, except of course for times like these when I have time to update sooner.
Work just takes up my entire day and when I get home I'm exhausted, so I will try my best to get chapters out for you guys sooner 😊