1

"I have an ideal type. It's IU Sunbae-nim"

"The first album that I bought was IU's"

"I would like to collaborate with IU"

"I DON'T have a girlfriend but I do have an ideal type. It's IU Sunbae-nim"

Yewon smiled bitterly at her phone as she scrolled down the screen full of articles about her boyfriend.

She regretted pressing the 'BTS' Jungkook's girlfriend' keyword when it popped up after typing 'BTS Jungkook..." on the search engine.

She was just going to look up some of the boy's pictures to cure the aching pain in her heart as she missed Jungkook so much. But the keyword appeared and she pressed it out of curiosity.

But instead of her name, IU's came out. And some other possible girlfriend for Jungkook. Even Eunha's, her bandmate, name was listed in there...

"But I am his girlfriend" her heart cried out.

Of course she would not dare to say it out loud for the world to hear. She cannot afford to watch Jungkook's career crushed down. NEVER!

One particular girl caught her attention.

IU...

The other girls mentioned there were listed because a lot of fans ship them with Jungkook, but IU... her boyfriend said it himself. That IU is his ideal type. That he didn't have a girlfriend but IU is his ideal type. Wasn't that equal to...

"I wish my girlfriend is IU. I don't want my current girlfriend I just want IU..."

As that thought popped up in her head, warm tears slowly fall down on her chubby cheeks. Making them wet and red.

She remembered Jungkook told her not to believe any unreasonable rumors about him. But Jungkook having a crush on IU wasn't a rumor. Yewon even saw a few videos of him confessing his love for the girl.

Wiping her tears off, she gathered the courage to look at her phone once again. Staring at IU's picture that was displayed on the screen.

Slim face

Fair smooth skin

Perfect long hair

Beautiful lips

Super perfect legs

And of course, everyone knows she  even has a great voice.

Yewon teared her eyes from her phone and looked at her reflection in the practice room's gigantic mirror.

She looked at the girl inside and all her head kept on saying was

UGLY! FAT!

Even everyone on the social media had been calling her ugly. They said she should left the group for the best. That she don't fit the idol or worse, human beauty standard.

And of course, she believed them!

She stare at her face and look back at IU's picture. She can't help it but to compare herself with her.

"Of course Kookie Oppa will choose IU, she is the most perfect girl. Compare to her, I am nothing but an ugly potato. I guess Oppa is so embarrass to have me as his girlfriend..."

She looked once again at her phone, staring at IU's picture for a long time. Until she made up her mind.

"I'm going to change myself. I'm going to look like IU and make Oppa happy...!"