The beast within Wrath

Dalton POV

We ran as fast as we could carrying Joey who was clinging too life , " Donavan we have to contact Lord Percy , get an Iris message up !"

Without hesitation Donavan had thrown a drachma into a stream that was near us , Percy ,Lady Artemis , Mercy , Rage , and Courage shimmered into focus " Lord Percy we need your help !" Donny yelled startling Percy to the point he jumped up and hit his knee at the table he was sitting at " OW ! What's going on ?! Where are you at ? Where's Roger ?!" He rapidly fired question after question at the two  . " Joey's hurt bad he's barely hanging on ,  Wrath is outnumbered and alone there were so many but he stayed and started fighting them all we need your help !"

There was a silence for a second and Percy turned to his closest friends in the room all with a look of concern on their face . " We can't let it happen again with Wrath you know what happens when he succumbs too his flaw ." He turned his attention to us . " We are on the way , Artemis get Thalia , there is something you need to know about Wrath ."

Break of the line ————

Monroe forest - Wrath / Roger POV

" Why is it so dark ? I can't see anything , are my eyes closed or am I ..."

" Unleash me !!!!" A feral voice growled

" Who's there !!! "

" You !"

Out of the darkness two blood red gleaming eyes stared into my eyes , as if it knew everything about me .

" What are you , you creature ?" I said to it.

" Isn't obvious  , I'm your true self , I'm your pain , your savagery , your hate , I'm the darkness that has laid dormant in your soul for years ." The beast spoke  " Let me out of these chains let me rampage , let me feast on the weak ."

I felt myself being drawn in by his wolffish voice . I wanted to succumb to the beast of darkness will . I dwelled in my thoughts a pair of electric blue eyes flashed through my mind and with a jolt I opened my eyes and I was back in the forest .

I laid against a tree with my sword paying no attention too my surroundings or wounds ' I'm gonna take a nap .' And I closed my eyes and drifted .