Just What I Am

Percy POV

We had Roger on a table Apollo had gotten to the house within 30 minutes, we started to take his armor off, and we were shocked to see the state he was in, he was muscular but not in a healthy way his body was scarred, and weather beaten, it looked like he was withering away, we took his metal arm off and put it with his sword and armor in the corner of the kitchen.

" Good thing you guys didn't pull the arrow out of his chest just yet, he would be in much worse condition, an arrow through the chest would kill a normal person" Apollo stated. " Can he be treated?" Spencer asked you could see the worry in his eyes. " Yeah, but It's going to be a gamble, how did this even happen Artemis did you lose your cool or something?"

" No, I had nothing to do with this." she said looking at spencer. " We got into a duel, and he had gotten the upper hand and Spencer got ahold of one their bows and he shot Roger, Spencer did not intend to gravely injure him he just blacked out." I said Spencer left the kitchen and went outside.

Artemis looked at me "I will go talk to him." she left after him with Thalia following her.

" This is all my fault." I said to Apollo. " None of this would've happened if I didn't challenge Zeus for the throne."

" You are being too hard on yourself Percy, you're doing what you can, but we can't run forever, you need get everyone to the Sea of monsters we can figure out a plan there, every major force is on the island we can still win this we have a chance, but we need our leader.'

We stood in silence for a minute. " I can get you guys there it'll be better to do the surgery on him there to I have an actual operating room there, we can take the sun chariot." I nodded

" Call the chariot, I'll gather the others."

—————

Sorry for the short chapter guys . - Rook