And here we go

Percy POV

Obviously when I even utter the words " Another War " two things happened .

1. Everyone was in an uproar from the strongest God to the weakest demigod .

2. Ares looked absolutely elated .

3. Zeus was like ' Nah fam We Gucci .'

After about 20 minutes of brain rattling yelling I noticed the gravity in the room getting stronger , looming over my shoulder Roger was getting a very angry looked on his face .  Before he had the chance too I yelled ." EVERYONE SHUT UP !!!" And the roomed trembled with the loudness of my voice .

" Jesus Christ y'all are how damn old and you still act like immature babies ! Shut up you're giving me a migraine ." I said . " By the way Zeus if you choose to do nothing in this war I'll fight it by myself and when I'm victorious I'm gonna come to Olympus and shove that master hold straight up your - " " What he means to say father is if you do nothing we will vote you out as king of Olympus ." Artemis quickly interrupted me before I could anger her father .

" You would turn against me ? My own daughter , I can't believe this ." Zeus looked majorly offended . Then slowly one by one the Olympian council started shaking their heads in agreement . Zeus not one for being embarrassed said " Let's put it to a vote- "

" No ! " I stood from my chair " I'm tired of demigods giving their lives away to fight our battles while we sit in our thrones and argue ." I continued .

I started walking with my back turned to the table .
Athena was he first to ask " What do you have in mind Perseus ?"  I looked my peers " Simple for once we let them decide what they want ."

Zeus stood from his chair angrily . " Absolutely not !"

I stomped my foot and a piece of  Earth shot from the ground and hit Zeus in the chest ." You are going to be quiet for once and listen , Im sick of you're "Leadership" if you could even call it that , you only care about yourself !" .

" YOU DARE DEFY ME PERSEUS !" He thundered

" Then fight me ." I spoke deathly calm

Zeus paled for a second . " No !"

I looked at Roger . " Then fight my second winner gets the title as king of Olympus , and decides what to do during the approaching war ."

Zeus being the coward he is " This Titan spawn scum isn't worth my lighting ! Donavan you will fight as my second don't let me down !"

- break of the line -

The Arena

Roger POV

I waited in the contender side of the Arena I wasn't wearing my uniform , actually the only thing I was wearing was a pair of coyote combat pants , that had knee pads in the legs with , coyote brown boots , and a pair of combat gloves that had the finger tips cut off .

The Rules of the fight were simple .

1. No powers

2 . No upper body armor

3. No cheap shots after the fight