[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

"I will kill you!!" Jennie shouted the moment she recovered and pushed Lisa underwater again before she could even breathe.

Rosé chuckled, "I think that's my cue, time to rescue our maknae!" She announced before gracefully diving into the pool and swimming in between the two. Little Mermaid confirmed.

"Will Lisa be okay?" Jungkook asked with a grimace.

Jisoo took the vacant seat beside Tae, getting a piece of nacho from one the plates. "Lisa experiencing near-death situations is a normal occurrence now, she decided to piss Jennie off so that's what she gets," Soo joked, munching the chip.

"You girls can sometimes be scary," Tae commented making Jisoo laugh.

"How can Lisa even lift Jennie like that with those thin arms?" Hoseok skeptically asked.

"Don't let her appearance fool you," Soo smirked, "our maknae does boxing as a workout."

"Look at that, indeed a perfect match for Kook," Jimin teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

Apparently, the younger guy didn't see this - or even hear his teasing - cause he's busy staring at the girl (read: ogling). "That would look so.. hot," Jungkook absentmindedly mumbled.

Yoongi scoffed, "the hormonal virgin jumped out." Kook instantly glared at his hyung as the others burst into fits of laughter.

A frowning Jennie stepped out of the pool, hurriedly picking up one of the towels laid on the lounge chair nearby. She put it atop her shoulders and walked towards the group, leaving the youngest girls goofing around the pool.

"That girl better be ready, I'm planning to get even," Jen said with a threatening voice, earning chuckles from the others. She took the seat beside Jungkook - who immediately pouted at her.

"Noona, I saved that seat for Lisa," the boy apologetically uttered.

Jen glared at him, "you're next on my list."

JK chuckled and held up his hand doing a peace sign, "just sit beside Yoongi-hyung," he nodded at the chair's direction with a teasing smile.

"What's with you pairing us up, I don't get it," she said rolling her eyes and standing up before taking the said seat.

"Wae?" Yoongi turned to Jen, "you don't want to get paired up with me?" He playfully asked.

Jennie looked back at him flustered, her face visibly heating up. "I mean.. I- it's not like that Oppa."

"Whoa.. look at that! It's my first time seeing Jen blushing because of a guy. Even Top-oppa's charms didn't affect you. Min Yoongi, you're really something," Jisoo commented.

"Unnie shut up!" Jennie quickly protested.

"Ohoho.. Yoongi-hyung defeated Top-sunbaenim? That's some real skills right there!" Hobi exclaimed, high-fiving Yoongi.

"I was just surprised," Jennie sassed before looking at the guy beside her with a raised eyebrow. "Sorry Oppa, but you're not my type."

"Oooohhh!!" everyone loudly taunted, igniting the fire.

Yoongi smirked, gazing at her from head to toe. "I don't wanna say this but no need to apologize, I've seen way better."

"Oh no you didn't!" Jimin taunted more, making others react as well.

Jennie leaned forward towards Suga and absentmindedly held his thigh causing him to momentarily glance at it. This made her smile wider, "Oppa, don't compare me to them - they're nobodies."

Yoongi tilted his head to the side, "if they are, why are you being too defensive?"

The girl froze and just stared at him for a while, "cause you're getting affected and I love it." She then went back to sitting properly and picked up a can of soda from the table, opening it and taking a gulp.

It's not soda.

"This tastes nasty!" She exclaimed, finally checking the drink, "it's beer?"

"Of course it is," Jin laughed - his face starting to turn red making Jisoo snicker.

"LISA! HAJIMA! YAH STOP IT!!" A squealing Rosé was heard from the pool catching everyone's attention. This time, the naughty maknae was trapping Ro on one corner of the pool, repeatedly splashing water on her complaining figure.

"Limario is back at it again," Jisoo laughingly said.

"My Chaengieeee~" Jennie cooed.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other before standing up and running towards the pool, removing their hoodies in the process - leaving them with muscle tees and pairs of board shorts. No, they're not shirtless, this fanfic's author is being a killjoy.

The two boys dove into the pool - startling the other pair. Jungkook swam towards Lisa who tried to swim away at first but still ended up dangling on his shoulders.

"NOOOO KOOK-AH!!" Lisa breathlessly squealed, trying to wriggle out of Kook's hold. "HELP--" she was cut off when JK submerged both of them into the water as he eventually let Liz slide from his shoulder. They came back up with his arms around her waist and hers - atop his shoulders.

"Hi," Jungkook uttered with his usual bunny smile.

"Heyyy," Lisa drawled smiling back cheekily.

"Kids! No making out in the pool!" Namjoon suddenly announced, making his companions laugh.

"Too bad," Jimin's playful voice resounded not so far away from them. Liz and JK turned to the other pair and found Chaeng still trapped at the corner, repeatedly slapping Jimin's arm.

"Shut up! Shut up! Don't believe him guys!" The blushing Chaeyoung exclaimed as she tried pushing the laughing flirty boy away.

Lisa and Kook looked back at each other with knowing grins. So many couples to pair up, so little time.

lovelies! i'm fine now, thank you so much for your get-well-soon comments ♡ i appreciate them so much ㅠㅠ

it's just my astigmatism acting up, causing me to have migraine when i overuse my eyes. anyway, yall take care of yourselves okay? stay healthy! :*