Intro - Penelope Washington

Detective Washington was a woman you would find hidden somewhere inside of a library with her nose deep in a book about fantasy. She was a sweet girl who went to college and did well in school. But as it turns out, that wasn't at all who she was.

Penelope didn't want to become a detective to put criminals away. That only started after the murder of her father, Louis Washington.

She was only ten years old when she found out her father had been found dead at a local diner just a few blocks from her house. When they found him, they said that he'd been shot multiple times by a police officer who mistook him for someone else. That's why she wanted to become a detective; to stop the crooked cops in her city, so families can finally have justice.

Her father always taught her to treat people with kindness and respect and always try to find the good in people but to stand up for yourself if she ever had to.

A little about her physical appearance. She has dark brown eyes, dark skin, a few freckles on her nose, and curly long brown hair. She usually wears a button-up and jeans and sometimes her dad's old military tags. And of course, she can't forget her gun and badge.