"Ah, thanks." Shikamaru smirks at the woman before he slightly brished past her to get into the room. Temari never looked over her shoulder at the man, she simple just held a small smile.

"I'll see the two of you in the morning." She says before she left Sakura and Sai all alone. The two of them looked at eachother.

"Sweet dreams Sai." Sakura says as she gets ready to enter her room.

"See you in the morning Sakura." Sai gives a flimsy wave before he follows Shikamaru into the room. Sakura walked into her room and bagan undressing so she could soak in the hot springs. She found a towel and wrapped it around her body. She looked down at her breast and sighed. They'd never be as big as Hinata's or Lady Tsunade's but she was happy they actually began getting a little size to them compared to a few years ago. She was as flat as a board.

Finishing wrapping up in the towel, Sakura then walked to the women's hot springs';[. Several women littered the area all trying to get some kind of comfort from the springs before they turned back to their lives. Sakura removed her towel and set it aside before stepping into the hot water. Her muscles thanking her as she relaxed into the water. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes taking in every piece of relaxation that welcomed her.

"My, what beautiful pink hair!" The voice instantly made Sakura open her eyes. For as long as she lived, aside from her father, she as the only one she knew with bright pink hair. She quickly turned to see where the voice was coming from. A girl about her age stared at the pinkette longingly, gazing at the pink strands that Sakura failed to tie up.

"Th-Thank you." Sakura says shyly.

"I'm Mya." She says cutely. "Are you new to the village?"

Sakura shook her head slowly. "No," She replies. "I'm from the Leaf Village."

The girl's eyes gleamed as she looked at Sakura. "Really?!" She chirps. "So you must know Naruto Uzumaki right?"

Sakura deadpanned inwardly as she tried her best to keep the small smile on her face. She had forgetten about Naruto's new found fame, which doubled since the war.

"He's actually a good friend of mine." Sakura says proudly. "We've been close since we were kids."

"That's so-" Then she blinked. Her mouth fell open. "Y-You're Sakura?" She says.

The pink haired girl blinked. "Y-Yes?"

Mya squieled. "It's so nice to meet you!" She says. "Lord Kazekage has told us about your medical ninjutsu and how it helped so many of our shinobi while fighting alongside Naruto and Sasuke. Thank you so much for your bravery. You've inspired me to become a medical kunoichi."

Sakura's heart felt warm as she smiled. She assumed that the girl was just another Naruto fangirl but instead, she was a fan of them all- Sasuke included and that warmed her heart. Most people over look her because they feel as though her medical abilities wasn't really useful enough to ensure the victory like Naruto and Sasuke's abilities were.

"Thank you." Sakura gave the girl a closed eyed smile.

"Oh you're very welcome." She says. "What gave you the drive to be so strong?"

Sakura gazed at the girl as memories of kid Naruto and Sasuke risking their lives for not only their own protection, but hers as well.

"Honestly, both of my teammates- Naruto & Sasuke." The pinkette says. "I used to watch them risk their lives to make sure I was safe. I got tired of it and wanted to do something about it. How could I be a fellow teammate and I couldn't even carry my own weight, right? Naruto went off to train and so did Sasuke, I had to do something for myself if I wanted to be able to stand shoulder to shoulder with the two of them. And well, three intense years of training brought that to me. All it takes is hard work and dedication. Never lose sight of what your goal is. You'll be fine."