"ADRIAN!" I yelled. He came in, 

"I'm on it. Lau leaves on a ship soon. You need to catch him." He said. 

I picked her up and ran. Delilah understood and jumped in to the drivers seat to drive us across town. Ciel and Sebastian getting in their carriage. We raced off. 

"Stay with me." I said. My best friend. 

"Oi! Mind if I just-" Ronald Knox. 

Adrian got him off. She's not to die yet but some believe it is. She's not in the book but most reapers cant wait for her to go even though she's not full human. 

"Grell?" 

"We're almost there." I assured. We arrived, Undertaker leading us in. 

"What happened?" Lau asked. 

"Alois." I said. They got to work. 

"What happened all it was, was a cold right?" Ciel asked me. I didn't say anything. 

"Grell?" he asked. I kept my mouth shut. 

"Answer me!" He yelled. 

"Trancy did it. This is the second time all because of-" I caught myself. 

"Because?" He asked. 

"You. You're the reason." I finished. 

"Why am I the reason?" He asked. 

"Goodness you are dumb." Undertaker said coming to sit. 

"How is she?" I asked. 

"She's crying right now." He explained. 

"You just left her there?!" Ciel shouted. 

"If you're so opposed to it. Why don't you go comfort her?" I asked. 

"I want to know why Trancy is doing this." He said. 

"Trancy hasn't ever liked you since he believes you will take Y/n from him. Your stunt you just pulled triggered him to go off. The same way he did before." I explained. 

"So I'm a rival?" He asked. 

"Yes. Even though you have Lizzy he knows you don't love her but do love the madame." I smiled. He began to blush. 

Lizzy's p.o.v
I heard something click as I walked the halls to my room. 

"Hello Lady Elizabeth Phantomhive." Trancy closed the door. 

 "I thought you left?" I asked.

"Like I would. I had unfinished business to deal with. Once she arrives back home." He said. 

"Alois. What did you do?" I asked. 

"Nothing. She knows better. So does Ciel but he chooses to do what he wants." He smiled. 

"What do you need to take care of?" I asked. 

"You. The many times you've been a brat." He slapped me. 

"Me? I'm the brat? Look in the mirror. You'll find a brat looking back." I said. 

He came at me with a vase. I screamed and ran out. I ran down the steps seeing them arrive back. Ciel in her same carriage and the other four in his. Sebastian walked in catching a knife. 

"Claude!" Alois yelled. Ciel came in and examined my eye. 

"What'd you do to her?" He yelled. 

"I always keep my promises." Alois smirked.