"Fiancée." he corrected. 

"So you're still on the fence about marrying her?" I asked. 

"Obvious huh?" he asked. 

"Kind of since you don't show her love." I smiled. 

"well I don't love her. I just- well- I don't know if I do." He sighed. 

"How do you not know if you love her. either you do or you don't." I said. 

"Well I guess I don't know. Sometimes I want to love her then I think of things and say I'd rather wait just to be safe. But Lizzy wants a family. I don't allow myself to give her children since I'm not ready." He said. 

"It's up to you. So if you don't love her call it off." I said. 

"Not that simple since we've been engaged for so long her family might not even allow it." He said. 

"Well if you want to move on. Go for it. But if you want to see how it goes. Then follow that as well." I said.

 "I'm planning to see how much I can take." He smiled.

Y/n's p.o.v
I took care of my business with Lau then began going home. Grell asleep in the carriage just like Undertaker.

*Flashback*

"No!" 

"Shut up!" 

"Stop! Alois!" 

"Y/n! Shut up! This is what you get!" 

"Please he has Lizzy!" 

"I don't care!"

*End Flashback*

I screamed waking the two. 

"Y/n. Whats wrong?" They asked. 

"I-I-" 

"Shh. We're almost there." Grell assured. 

They got out the carriage and ran inside the manor. I feel different. For some reason. I'm scared. I haven't felt like this in forever. Geoffrey came up. 

"Madame. You are at home. Everything is fine. We are no longer in the Trancy manor. Or in America." He assured. I screamed once more. 

"Y/n. Doll." Alois. I screamed again. 

"What did you do to her?" Alois asked them. 

"Nothing. She just had a melt down right in there." Adrian said. 

"She's burning up." I heard. Ciel's hand on my forehead. 

"We were sleeping and- she woke us." Grell explained. Alois had a face, the one that scares me some times. I screamed again. 

"Get her inside." Alois told. 

"We are at the Madame Devil's Manor." Geoffrey assured. 

Someone carried me in. Ciel. Alois walked off with Claude. Before I knew it I was in my bed, Ciel sitting on the bed. Eddy watching as Adrian and Grell inspected me. Not sure what's wrong. Alois walked in. 

"Find anything?" He asked giving them a card. 

"Ciel. help please." Grell told him. They left, just me and Alois. I began to cry.

Grell's p.o.v
we left, we need the antidote since this is probably the last day of their relationship. Ciel cared for her, Lizzy no where to be found. All of us confused but understand whats happening. Alois walked in with a smile. 

"I'm leaving. Thank you Ciel. Claude." Alois left. 

Claude following with a evil smirk. I ran out into her room. She laid their lifeless, blood covering her. He beat her more. Only because she was afraid of him. I saw the injection mark. The blood pooling out her mouth.