A million thoughts ran through my mind as I showered and did my routine . It was starting to annoying me I could barely open my other eye. I just wanted to handle this situation in a certain way, but knowing my brother and my husband they wouldn't listen to me. This shit hurting me deep inside though.

I heard Landin started crying I sped up my process and got out. I put a patch over my eye to compress a bit and I didn't want my kids to see my face. I put my silk rope and disappeared down the hallway and Miley was trying to get him from his bed.

"Hey, Mommy." Miley squealed.

"Hey babies," I said helping him get down giving both of them hugs and kisses.

"Y'all hungry," I said as we started walking out the room.

They both said yeah so we went downstairs and I searched the kitchen for something to make and quick but I couldn't everything was frozen solid. For the meantime I cut them up fruit and found little snacks they can eat on until it thaws. I didn't feel cooking so I got on Uber eats and picked a place we all liked to eat . I was worried about Lamar and my brother. I feed my babies, got them clean and into their actual PJs , and cuddled watching movies until they both fell back asleep.

I carried them one by one into their bed then went into my bed. I didn't want to sleep until both of them were back home. By the time 4 am hit my one eye couldn't stand a chance to stay open . I gave God a prayer that they were safe and finally stop fighting my sleep.

****

"Baby, come over here." I heard Lamar say faintly.

I felt his strong hands pull me closer to him, I started to blink my eyes open and wipe the saliva off the side of my mouth.

"Where's Malik." I panicked trying to get up.

"Shh shh calm down, he's in his room resting lay down." He coached me .

"You find them," I said not listening trying to turn the lamp on.

He sat back up with me and put his head down in defeat before talking.

"We went to their house and everything was gone, Malik and I searched the whole city for them and nobody knew nothing . I made Malik stay in the car because I went to Tae's homeboys house and did some shit I can't repeat and he told me Tae and Ayana was getting passports and he didn't tell him where . I tried to track their phone but they broke them into pieces all over their kitchen floor... imma find them they not getting away with this shit, I put that on my son." He told me.

I was lost for words . I told Lamar to forget it, karma was a bitch but he wasn't hearing nothing I said, he wanted their heads .

Qotd:

Will Lamar and Malik catch up to them ?

⚠️ Promo ⚠️

Published book OTW 🤪 I would love love love if everybody read my published book. Even if you read Her Light before this book is
10X better than it was on Wattpad.Way professional, better format, better than ever. I promise yyou.You can Pm, Email, or messenger me for details to purchase for only 99 cents on Amazon !!!! 🤩

⚡️✨ October 5th ✨⚡️

Her Light ⚡️

Rain Bay is a teen mom who cannot win for trying. All she has to live for is her daughter Amber. Her child's father, Isaiah, is nothing to be played with. She was so in love with him that she couldn't recognize his games until it was way too late. Now that she has Amber and is focusing on school her mother throws a wrench in her plans. With a twenty-four-hour eviction notice. Rain has to figure out her life for her and her daughter the best way she can.

Rain roams the street with her two-year-old daughter until she runs into a blessing in disguise. She is blessed with more than she asked for. Now that she is stable and has time to sort out her life she finds love in the least expected way. Now that her new man Davis is all she has eyes for Isaiah is jealous and wants his family back.

Isaiah always thought that he could have his own way with Rain but that stopped when Davis walked into her life. Now that he is fueled by anger he will do anything to break the two. Even risking his whole family with no regrets. Rain made a way against all the odds in her life.

Contact: 

 Email: kenyonnabiddings01gmail.com

Pm: Princess_Yonna

FB: Author Kenyonna