20.

Malia:

1 month later

"Congratulations to the most beautiful hardworking women for going Double Platinum and having 2 songs top 10 on the billboards

"Congratulations to the most beautiful hardworking women for going Double Platinum and having 2 songs top 10 on the billboards. Malia we fucking love you keep fucking shining babygirl ." My publicist said .

I smiled and gave him a hug and looked back towards everybody and the camera that was rolling .

"I just wanted give a big thanks to my team I love all of you guys so much I know the beginning was hard but all you push through . Most importantly I wanna thank my fans for continuing to show your love and support without you I wouldn't be here I love every all my babies so much . We just gone continue to win ." I said blowing kisses to the camera.

Everybody cheered and popped bottles and they gave me the plaque , it was nothing but all smiles . I proudly hung my award in the office .

"I want everybody to grab their cup let's have toast to my favorite fucking bad bitch Ivy. I love having you as my boss and a sister that I can talk to anytime . Let's drink to all your accomplishments." One of my planners said making me life .

After that toast , I went in on the drinks I couldn't remember what happened after that .

*****

The sound of my annoying alarm clock went off repeatedly making me groan. A rush a pain went straight to my head as I fluttered my eyes open starting to sit up . I looked down and my titties was all out and I seen I was naked . I carefully got out my bed and paused when I seen someone's balenciagas , balmain shirt , and jeans .

"What the fuck did I do ." I said out loud looking at my panties and Fashion nova dress .

"Goodmorning beautiful." I heard someone deep voice say .

I looked over and seen Zander , the guy I been tryna make a my rebound standing in my doorway .

I covered myself feeling so guilty I ain't wanna move that fast but we grown

I covered myself feeling so guilty I ain't wanna move that fast but we grown .

"I made you breakfast and brung you some aspirin and shit I figured you had a hangover ." He said .