26.

Thank you, everyone, who let me know what to do for this book. So bet find out what happened then skip? This book will probably end around roughly 35-40 chapters, I will try.

Next chapter will be skipped but will tie into this ... it will make sense when you read it.

Malia:

"You might be in a pain but your eye should be healed up in a few days. I cleaned up all your wounds and will back here to check up on you ." The home nurse said examining my face again.

I nodded my head weakly telling her to thank you as looking up to Lamar staring at me at the side of our bed holding on my hand softly rubbing on it. The nurse let herself out and Lamar finally sat down next to me, staring at me.

"I know I look ugly Lamar you don't have to stare," I said trying to see out my left eye.

"No, No, No baby you're beautiful you will always look beautiful to me." He said getting up kissing my forehead.

I searched for my phone next to me and went to my camera. I looked atrocious my whole eye was shut, bruises all over my face, bottom lip was busted it looked gone.

Lamar took my phone and put it in his pocket.

"Malia don't please. It's fine I will take care of everything—

"No, I will. Who did this to you." I heard Malik say walking into my room.

He came to the side of my bed and a tear fell from his face.

"Malik it's fine don't cry I—

"I don't wanna hear it I won't sleep until I kill this person and watch them take their last breath. Tell me what happened ." He said.

"Malik take it slow on her she just woke up," Lamar said .

They started arguing back and forth making me sigh and sat up.

"I have seen this black car more than once and I never said anything," I said making them get quiet.

"Why wouldn't you tell me—

I held my held my hand up stopping him and finished. Just talking about it made me shiver and their voices made me sick to my stomach. When I finally ended it, I wiped my falling tears and looked up.

"Family? Family ... it gotta be Ayana and Tae I mean who else. Sei and key out the picture, one just get beat on the other in jail for flipping money I heard they not even family." Malik said.

"Who else would know you as much as they could. Did you tell her you were leaving ?" Lamar said pacing around.

Soon as I nodded my head they both grabbed their stuff to leave.

"Malik stay the fuck here. This is not your battle and doesn't want this to get you in a trouble ." I yelled at him to stop.

"Malia I won't go to sleep unless I do. There's no stopping I won't get caught . I'll handle all the consequences when I get home. Get well." He said walking away .

"Landin and Miley is taking a nap and the nanny out somewhere I gave her a break," Lamar said before jogging out my room shutting my door.

I sighed and slowly got out of bed limping to the bed. How could my own flesh and blood this to me. I never did anything to Ayana it's just shocking like I thought if I had no one else on this planet she would be here other than my kids and Lamar. Being greedy for money will never get neither of them anywhere.

But doing that shit almost killing me cross the line. I got kids to come home too every day that's where they fucked up at. I can get that pocket change back in account the money part didn't hurt me. It's the loyalty.