Chapter Eight

Gwen and Jack were forced into the empty cell and where left behind with the younger Doctors and his companions and watched as The Master, The Doctor and Penny disappeared along the long damp corridor. 

The three timelords came to the end of the corridor and opened  the old ancient gates and they walked out onto the surface of the planet. The world was full of fire and destruction with millions of Daleks ships in the green starry atmosphere and the distant sound of fighting could be heard. There in the distance saw him, their son. 

He was dressed for war, a long red gown which flowed to the sandy ground. A gold-plated head-piece curved up above his curly brunette hair. His plumb lips stretched to a smile when he clasped eyes on his mother and he ran towards her and wrapped his arms around her petite frame. 

"Your alive" he cried but then his smile dropped as he looked around the ruined planet "What have you done?"

"I've saved you darling. I suppose the lord president explained what you father will do" she shoot a look at the Doctor whose ancient eyes where full of sadness. He lowered his arms from around his mother and looked at his father with zero emotion across his beautiful face. 

"You look different from the last time I've seen youse, I suppose you have both regenerated since then and you pops" he looked up at the master with half a smile across his face.

Their conversation was cut short when an explosion above them occurred and it caused part of a Dalek ship to come crashing down to the sandy hot earth. The four timelords ran and where flung into the sand  when the ship shattered on the hot ground.

Penny grabbed her son's hand and the four timelords ran to the gate and through the long corridor for cover. 

"I told you! This war will be the destruction of time it self don't you see that. The destruction of every planet, galaxy every single species don't you get that" The Doctor screamed in Penny's face. 

"The time lords will survive though, Gallifrey will survive and every stinking Dalek will be destroyed that's good enough for me."

"You need to reverse it. The rift manipulator and the signal can be used we need to send them back."  The panic grew in the Doctors voice as he pleaded his wife he once believed he had killed.