•2•

I really want y'all to check out Panic at the disco party! I luvvv them so much!! 😂❤️❤️
———
(Y/n) Pov
Me and xqc walk into Surefours room to see him laying on the ground." what's the fuck wrong with you?" Xqc asked him he just sighed. I laughed a little.
"Whatever it is I'm glad it's this instead of something else because we didn't nock." You see Surefour smile a little and laugh.
"It's nothing I think ima just go to bed." He said getting up. I nodded and ask.
"What time is it in right now?" Xqc then grabs his phone.
"3:45 am" my eyes widen as I decided to go to bed too. I wave both of them bye and went to sleep.
  Times skip
When I woke up. I looked at the time to see '9:56 am' I got up from the bed and got changed. When I git change u went to go look for Jayne. As I enter into the kitchen I saw Agilities making cereal. I had walked up to him and gave him a hug.
  " hey (y/n)," he said with a little smile. I mumble a little hi into his shoulder. When the hug ended I ask him where  Jayne was.
  " hey um do you know where Jayne is?" I said tilting my head a bit. He pointed to the dining room. I said thanks and walked to the dining room. I saw Jayne on his MacBook. " hey so Jayne, I have a question." he then looked up and took off his glasses.
  "Hmm? Oh Yes, what do you need (y/n)?" he said placing the pen he had in his hand down. I then sat down next to him and simply asked
  "When do we start playing? Like I mean practice?" I ask. He turns my way a little more.
  "actually I was just going to call the team down to talk about that," he said. He then turns his MacBook facing me. It shows everyone on the starting line up name next to one other person.
Bani-note
Xqc-agilities
(U/n)-Surefour
After I look at the chart I look back up at Jayne.
  "I'm sorry Jayne but I don't know what this means?" I said questionably. He smiles.
  " well (y/n) this means that the person's name next to yours is who you will be practicing with today," Jayne said I nodded and got up.
  "when?" I asked. He then looked at his watch and commented.
  " at 10:30 am." I nodded and headed to Surefour's room. It was '10:09 am' at the time but I just wanted to give him a heads up about it. When I was at his door a sudden nervous feeling came over to me. I tried to brush it off but it didn't work. I just pushed it to the side and locked on his door. When he opened the door. I saw a messy-haired Surefour at the door. I just giggle at him.
  "what?" he asks questioning me. I point at his hair and he fixes his hair.
  " Well, I just a came to say that Jayne said we are working in pairs of two and so he put me and you so have overwatch set up in...." I said looking at my phone." 14 minutes, " I said walking out his doorway to my room not knowing his response.

-----
Ok I just wanna say this Thank You So Much Grammarly because when I was writing this I realizes so many errors 😂

-----Ok I just wanna say this Thank You So Much Grammarly because when I was writing this I realizes so many errors 😂

Oof that's me guys I look tired af. Not ganna lie I am 😂❤️❤️❤️❤️