I heard a loud growl and turned to see Cole sending daggers to poor Sergio, but Sergio was staring at me while Emily was  sending me daggers. "Is something wrong Cole?" I asked.

His eyes were black with rage "Yes Mate you are allowing another male who is not me to touch you." He stated.

"I giggled I'm sorry I thought Emily was your mate?" I said innocently while hugging Sergio closer to me which caused Cole to growl louder "She's not." he said sharply causing people to back away in fear.

I shrugged "Well Sergio over here is my boyfriend." I said as he kissed my check chuckling darkly "Well Sergio should know what's mine." He growled looking at him he shrugged "She said she didn't have a mate I believe what my girlfriend tells me." He said pecking my lips.

Cole got up and walked away angrily I giggled along with Sergio and Anna joined in "Booy.. You pissed him off!" Anna said giggling "I should've known you were slut as well." A annoying voice said.

I snapped my head into her direction and laughed causing her to look at me confused "Oh honey I'm a lot of things, but a slut is far from what I am I can be your most worst nightmare." i said darkly causing her to pale a little and then smirk.

"Your right you are from it you are more than a slut I'm sure you were stripper or booty call off the streets." she said.

"Honey stop telling your business that people don't want to know while eating it makes me sick." Anna said. "Beautiful we should go." Sergio said with an Spanish accent.

"Mmkay." I said getting up Violet stayed talking to some little boy who strangely enough looked a little like Cole....

Sergio took my hand in his as we walked out as we walked through the hallways I smirked as I saw Cole standing his back to us I pushed Sergio against the wall and smashed my lips on his making him moan.

I shoved my tongue in his mouth and his hands starting roaming my body and then he was off me and on the other side of the wall "Awwh I was having fun." I said pouting he smirked and walked away.

"Then have fun with me." A snarl voice said I looked up to see Cole except it wasn't him it was Alex his wolf "Oh hi Alex." I said in a bored tone with disappointment he growled at my tone and grabbed my arm fiercely.

I squealed as he pushed me in the office door and slammed it locking the door. He slowly turned around still angry "Why are messing with other males?" He growled "Mmm If I tell you will keep it a secret from Cole?" I asked seriously Alex studied me for a few and grunted nodding.