I walked into the house and saw Pete asleep in the recliner and I crawled up to curl in a ball on his lap, waking him up. He started petting my hair while I was laying on him.

"Are you okay, baby?" I felt like I was going to fall asleep from his soothing strokes.

"Yeah, I'll just miss my mom." I smiled up at his reassuring him.

"You don't have to go." I jumped up so I was sitting up now and looked at him.

"It would be an honor to go! Going on tour with you guys would be a dream come true. Sitting and watching you guys sing, singing along to everything. It's better than staying home alone!" I kissed him and he kissed me back, turning it into a more passionate kiss.

"It's getting late, how about we go upstairs." He winked at me and carried me up off the chair, up the stairs and threw me on the bed pulling off his shirt.

********

Pete's POV

I woke up to a sound coming from downstairs and a vacant bed besides me. I pulled on my boxers and made my way down the creaking steps. It was getting louder with each step, but the living room was empty.

I walked further through the house and turned the kitchen corner and saw someone sitting in the game room. I walked quietly so I didn't give myself away. I stopped in the door way to see Paige with my Metallica shirt on the rest of her naked body and my bass in her lap. I was looking at her sexy body until it occurred to me that she was playing perfectly one on our older songs.... And singing?

And the poets are just the kids who never made it,
And never had it at all.

I accidentally creaked one of the boards and she whipped around, with her hair catching onto her face.

"I'm sorry." She stood up quickly taking the strap off of we shoulder and placing it on the matching red stand I bought for it.

"Don't apologize. You know bass? And you can sing?" He walked up to me and playfully plucked a string on the bass.

"Um yeah... I only do covers though."

"Can see that. How many of our songs do you know?" He asked me as I watched the skin in between his eyebrows scrunch together.

"Um, all. I've got them memorized." I looked down, nervous for him to know how obsessed I am with the band. "Mainly From Under the Cork Tree and Folie á Deux." He laughed at me and I felt embarrassed. And I felt my cheeks and neck get hot.

"That's incredible Paige and you have such a beautiful voice." He wrapped his arm around the small of my back and led me to the kitchen. "And you looked so sexy doing it." He leaned over whispering in my ear and I just laughed at his silly remark.

*********
"Make sure to bring your toothbrush Peter!" I screamed at him as I thee my bathroom stuff into my last suitcase.

"Yes mother!" That short man can be so sarcastic sometime.

I pulled my 4, over packed, suitcases down into the trunk of the car. I am not a very girly person, but my packing makes up for the lack of it. I always pack wayyyyy more than needed but its never been a disadvantage to me, we'll besides when I have to check into airports! I was walking into the house watching Pete carry his 5 suitcases out.

"I thought I packed way too much, until I saw you. You are such a girl!" I laughed at him as he set down his bags so he could flip me off.

I just sat on the porch watching him try to force all of his junk into the car.

"Are you going to say goodbye to Bronx before we leave tomorrow?" I asked him as he helped me up from the ground.

"Um yeah, I figured we'd go pick him up today and drop him off tonight. If you're okay?"

"Well of course! I love his cute little face." We both laughed. "Did you know you have a cute kid."

The sarcastic little man laughed, "Yeah, he takes after me." He winked at me as I lightly slapped his chest,

"You wish."

*********
"Bye Bronx." I gave him a hug as we were about to leave Ashlee's house. "I'll miss you buddy."

"Bye bye Paige, I'll miss you too." He hugged me back tightly and then moved onto his dad to say goodbye.

"It was lovely seeing you before we left." I reached out my hand for Ashlee to shake and she eagerly accepted.

"You too. Have fun while your gone and be sure to stop bye when you guys have a break." She smiled at us.

"Will do Ashlee, and don't let Bronx get into too much trouble. Love you guys." Pete leader me out the door and opened the passenger door for me to get in.

********

As soon as we got home we laid down to go to sleep. I was facing towards Pete's as he kissed me. "I love you Paige." He smiled and closed his eyes before I could say anything.

"I love you too." I whispered as his smile grew bigger and I cuddled further into him, as I got horrible cramps.

***********
2 updates in one day! This is my celebration for reaching 1K! Please keep voting, and I would love to get this book out there. I'm getting excited for the future plans of this book!

Keep reading and voting. Comments are great too!

~Faith! <3 love you all!