"Correct"

The elevator door opens once it hits the ground floor. When the doors opened all the way, I looked in front of us and saw no one in the kitchen. On the kitchen counter was a glass of white wine next to a open bottle of white wine. We walk out of the elevator to investigate where the person who impersonated my mother went. I went up to the wine and there was a piece of paper under the glass of wine. I pick up the piece of paper and read it.

Poor Green Dragon Emperor. It's disappointing that you couldn't to much for your dear mother then and can't do anything for her now. Imprisoning me has only angered me, if you ever wish to see your mother then you will have to kill me first. We will be at home when ever your ready to get her.

I crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it as hard as I could from all the anger I felt across the room, though it only went a few feet.

"Damn you Loki! Toying with me is last thing your going to do to me!" I yell out.

"(Y/n) calm down" Yuuma tells me.

"I can't calm down when I'm being toyed with by a god who has my mother! I don't even want to imagine what Loki has done to my mother!!"

"Calm down!!" Emma yells before slapping me in the face.

She slapped me so fast that I didn't notice that her hand was slightly on fire. After the slap I felt the pain of having a 3rd degree burn on my face. When Emma noticed what she did, her apology freight train started heading straight for me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorrry, I didn't mean too, forgive me please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" She said and conintued on.

I pat her head which stopped her apology train where it was and smiled a bit "Don't worry Emma I forgive you, I can handle it"

I walked into the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets. I grabbed a bottle which had pills in it and took some of the pills. The third degree burn that Emma gave me then healed away.

"Lily, call and tell Rias about this" I say.

She nods and walks away with her phone in her hand. I look over at Yuuma an saw her wobbling a bit.

"You okay Yuuma?" She said as she tried to keep her eyes open.

I swept her off her feet without any resistance from her and layer her on the couch. I put a pillow under her head and put a blanket over her.

"You haven't slept since you got this body have you?" I asked her and she shook her head "Sleep tight then"

She closed her eyes and fell asleep almost immediately. Lily walks towards me and Emma.

"She said that their coming here as fast as possible" Lily says.

"Good. I don't know how bad this is going to go" I replied.

I walk over to the bottle of wine so that I could put it away. I look at the label before shaking my head.

"This is a horrible year for this wine"

I put the cork back in it and put it away. Soon after the entire ORC was in my living room via teleportation circle. The only one that wasn't here was Irina, though it's not like she can use our peerage's teleportation circle. Micheal probably wanted to talk to her or something.

"So Loki has your mother?" Rias says.

"Yup, and I know where she has her now" I say.

"And where would that be?" She asks.

"Where I lived before it all happened. The house I lived in as a child with my mother" I state.

"I wouldn't think Loki would stoop to something like this. He must really hate you after imprisoning him" Rossweisse says.