Valley Girls

Quote -

Stand user "Stop taking other peoples stuff!"

Valley girls (in unison) " buts its so pretty "

Stand name - Valley Girls

Reference - Moon Zappa song "Valley Girl"

Appearance -

Takes on form of very small humanoid bee like beings about the size of a finger, appearing made of sterling silver.

On the back of each of the "valley girls" have a different symbols moon on their backs. Each of the 8 with a different phase of the moon.

Valley girl is a sentient stand, with one mind with 8 bodies. Valley girl is a well meaning, but kind of ditzy stand.

She wants what's best for her user, but gets easily distracted. She likes shiny things.

When referring to herself, she says "we" instead of I or me. Normally talks in unison.

Stand type - Stand colony (8)/sentient

Stand stats -

Power: D Speed: C Durability: B Range: C Precision: D Potential: B

Ability -

Hive mind-

Despite being 8 separate entities they share the same mind, with Valley girl able to talk through each one of them.

Valley girl can see & hear through each one of her bodies, giving her a wider field of view.

Electricity generation -

Each one of the Valley girls can generate electricity, with a single valley girl able to generate enough cause minor pain.

But with their powers combine is another thing all together. 

Alternating currents -

Valley girl passes the electric current she generates to one of her other bodies, repeating the process amplifying it to single but more powerful single charge.

The current can reach high enough voltage to cause more serious damage. High enough to cause muscle spasms, stun multiple people, short circuit electronics, or blow out fuses.

After the user was nearly killed by during a stand battle, valley girls manage to generate a current strong enough to restart their heart.

Thievery -

Valley girl has a habit of occasionally stealing small objects.

Even when the user doesn't want her to.

Weakness -

Low physical strength & precision, is not suited for open fighting.

She "Valley girl" is a sentient stand, she has the potential to disobey her user commands.

Valley girls are easily distracted, and has a habit of stealing shiny things.

Charge up requires a valley girls to be close to one another, if they are too far they won't be able to pass the current.

But the closer they are lowers their perception, creating more blind spots. Making the user vulnerable to ambushes

Stand user -

Stand cry- Zap! Zap! Zap!