Art for art's sake

Quote-

"I'm not good at telling others how I feel, that why I do write. "

Stand name- Art for art's sake

Or "Art's sake" for short

Reference - 10cc song

Appearance -

Takes the form of a sharp point fountain pen.

It has a metallic black point, with a teal shaft. It has 10 cc emboldened across it.

Stand type-  tool stand

Stand stats-

Power: D speed: D Durability: B Range: D Precision: A Potential: A

Ability -

Words to reality-

Can physically manifest objects by writing it down the name along with a brief description.

The object with generate out from the sentence you written about it. With the words and letters from said sentence now appearing on the new object.

The more descriptive or creative the description of the object, the higher quality the product will be.

For example:

just writing the word "knife" will  get you a plain and maybe kind of dull kitchen knife.

But writing something like "a knife, a sharp blade with an edge that shines brilliantly"

With her you a long hunting knife sharp enough to slice through flesh.

When written on living things, they will grow more tired/weaker from the things generated from their body.

Can be used to you advantage, to weaken enemies.

A/N: not sure what would happen if you try to draw something

Weakness -

Since tool stand can not actually defend the user

The less descriptive or poorly written the  description is, the lower quality it will be.

The more complex an object is, the better the descriptive writing has to be to manifest. If not might not even activate at all.

Require a surface to write it down on.

May find it difficult to write in the middle of a tense/hostile situation. May need some pre planning.

Although the user is very exceptional at both speed writing & thinking fast

Stand user-

Stand cry-