Creepypasta #3: Jeff The Killer

Known Creepypasta #3:

Jeff, otherwise known as Jefferey Woods, is a teenager with mental illness. Right down to it, he is cruel, he is sadistic, and he is extremely skilled.

He has been given other names...that include:
- Jeff
- Jeffy
- Knockoff Joker (or Wannabe Joker)
- Jeff Woods

Appearance:

Post being burned and bleached, Jeff has no eyebrows, no eyelids, nor normal skin. Around 5 to 6 feet tall. He is a pale white (think milk white) and despite being skinny he has the most brutal strength I've ever encountered, aside from Slenderman. He carved his lips into a forever smile, these scars reaching past his cheekbones, as some victims can describe. Always seen in a white hoodie, his long starchy black hair poking out, black or blue jeans, sneakers, and often times...covered in blood.

Description:

Ah, well, we've all been waiting for this entry haven't we? Someway or another you've heard of him. Internet, friends, family, the news...To me, however, as the press may paint him as a killer, which I cannot deny, Jeff is a wayward soul.

He was beaten, bullied, and accused, none of which he deserved. Forgive me, Jeff, for writing this, but the truth must be set free. Jeff's story is one of tragedy.

For a short summary, his family consisted of his parents, Margret and Peter, and his younger brother Liu, who together moved into a new neighborhood.

Sometime later, as Liu and Jeff waited by a bus stop, they are jumped by a trio of boys, Randy, Keith, and Troy. They are beaten by Jeff, who had turned the boy's knife against them, and the brothers flee the scene only to be questioned later by the police. There were family troubles with keeping the children as the police do not know which of the two attacked the trio at the bus stop. Liu takes Jeffs place and is taken away.

Jeff much to dismay begins to lose himself, and at a last attempt to cheer up their son, the parents take Jeff to a birthday party. Things...took a turn for the worst. Jeff is bleached and lit aflame. Soon after is rushed to the hospital. After his recovery, Jeff has lost his mind, murders his parents, and is reported he attempted to murder his brother. From then on he became a killer. Now, I cannot confirm Jeff killed his brother, but Liu could be roaming free or roaming the heavens. That is his story.

And I know I said "short summary" but the full story must be understood.

Abilities:

- Almost animalistic like strength

- Skilled with almost every blade, butcher's knife, bread knife, butter knives even, etc

- Blends in with shadows

- Extremely fast

Prey:

He wants to kill as many as he can before he gets caught. That is IF he [I] gets caught, he said to me once.

Kills:

I am going to be Frank, and this will be gruesome. Please skip if you don't want to read gore.* At first, Jeff will stalk his victims, some until they break or kill themselves as a way to escape. In other instances, Jeff mutilates his victims. He will carve into their cheeks, chop off limbs, decorate the body in cut and lacerations like a child drawing with crayons. He tortures the victim. He tortured me. I have the scars to remember. It's impossible how I got away, but I did, and so now I tell you about it to prevent any more from his wrath. *

Symbols:

N/A

If He Is Stalking You:

Pray. I can't be humorous with this. There's a reason why Jeff is rumored, and infamous; its a bad reason. Jeff plays predator and prey, one of the most dangerous game, if you could call it one. Never be alone, but never in an extreme crowd. Be with a group of friends, tag team, trio, whatever to make sure you're safe.

Always carry a weapon with you, melee or range. Damn, even a sharp stick will give you better odds of living. Don't go out after dark. Lock your doors, windows, cars. If you leave, he will find you, but I do suggest moving to a different country, preferably overseas (and NOT Mexico. I tried. The bastard somehow found me).

I attempted to get through to him, talk to him, and it worked for a little while. He stopped torturing me but left me alone for a day or two. Although it was a short-lived attempted because he came back angrier than before which earned me a very long scar from my eyebrow down my eye to my lip. You can try to get through to him, but use that as a time to escape.

Be smarter. Be safe.

Good luck my friend,

~ Author
௮൬.