Creepypasta #1: The Slenderman

Known Creepypasta #1:

The Illusive Slenderman (or just plain Slenderman, The Operator, Slender, and Slendy, along with other various nicknames given by him or his Proxies)

Appearance:  Tall, very, around 7 feet tall, but can change his own size.  Has long and slender limbs, do not forget about the several tendrils that can appear out of his back. Wears a suit of black with a blood red tie, has no face as seen by others and has a white paper like skin. Usually hides with the trees because of his appearance. 

Description:

The Slender Man is an alleged paranormal figure, theorized to have been in existent for centuries, covering various areas. Believers in the Slender Man connect his appearances in with many other legends around the world, including; Fear Dubh (or, The Dark Man) in Scotland, the Dutch Takkenmann (Branch Man), and the German legend of Der Großmann or Der Grosse Mann (the Tall Man).

Abilities:

-Teleporting
-Mind manipulation/telepathy
-at least 7-8 tendrils that can stretch to yards, and contract at will.

Prey:

His main victims appear to be children, as we can hear that children have gone missing or kidnapped.  It is sometimes uncertain if he does only prey on children, but if he does stalk older people he tends to make them go insane or crazy, as while he pretends to befriend the children.

Kills:

Lures the person out in the woods, manipulates their mind with a static. Or he uses the game play tactic with the 8 pages. Then uses his tendrils to rip them apart and hear their screams. It is uncertain that he kills for fun or for pleasure, but we are not sure. He might do it for food or just is a cold blooded killer.

Symbol(s):

Slenderman's nationwide symbol is a circle with an X crossing through it. Many do not know how this came to be, but we still use it. ⊗

Proxies:

Slenderman's Proxies are like followers; they usually do some of his dirty work, like killing. They are like his servants, tending to what he commands. The most famous Proxies would be Masky and Hoodie, both wearing mask to cover their faces.

If He Is Stalking you:

Buddy, all I can say is you're screwed...okay not really, just a joke.

But it is hard to shake this guy off your case. If he is stalking you, don't be afraid, just pretend that he's not there and go with your life. Never go out into the woods alone, always be watchful if he has his Proxies also stalking you. You can tell if he's nearby if your electronics go to statics and haywire.

If you spot one of his pages, I repeat, DO NOT TAKE IT!  DO NOT TAKE IT!!! You taking it is a sign showing him that you accept his challenge, and you are forced to be in his little game of cat and mouse.

Also be mindful, that under his influence of be around you, you might catch or get Slender sickness. The illness is caught if you see him, or if he spends too much time stalking you. The symptoms include:
-Nausea
-Head aches
-Nose bleeds
-Motion sickness
-Sudden drowsiness

If you are being stalked by this creature, be safe and careful!

~ Author 
௮൬.