"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where."

"Why would he need to know that?"

"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier, and neither are they." He finished ominously.

"What do you mean, we're not the only Winter Soldiers?" Tori asked. Bucky went on to tell the story about how he killed Tony's parents back in 1991, what he needed to retrieve and successfully did. It was something to make super soldier serum, only HYDRA was trying to make it more powerful, enhance more. Five people then were given the serum, and soon enough, Bucky was training them. Quinn, Lexi and Tori were shocked.

"You killed Stark's parents?" Quinn exclaimed.

"Yes, for a mission. I feel terrible about it, I'm just sitting here lying to Tony. That's why I left. I felt too guilty about it. I needed to get away from him."

"So all of those months ago, when I was taking away pain, you were okay because I bore your pain?" Lexi asked him, immediately feeling guilty.

"Essentially." Bucky replied to the girl. She needed to help him. She needed to take away some of the pain. She began quickly walking towards him with the intent of helping him, but Sam and Quinn pulled her back.

"Lexi, no. You're still having some issues storing what you take away," Steve ordered.

"Someone's got to help!" Lexi argued, attempting to rip herself from the pair's grasp.

"I'm not letting you kill yourself to make me happy, Hart." Bucky stopped her. She growled.

"Fine, suffer then." She ripped herself from the Sam and Quinn's grasp.

"Who were they?" Steve asked him, returning back to the conversation.

"Their most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in HYDRA history. And that was before the serum." Bucky replied.

"They all turn out like you and the Sexy Seven?" Sam inquired.

"Worse,"

"The doctor, could he control them?" Steve asked him.

"Enough."

"Said he wanted to see an empire fall."

"With these guys, he could do it. They speak thirty languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize. They can take a whole country down in one night, you'd never see them coming." Sam walked over to Cap.

"This would've been a lot easier a week ago," he told him.

"If we call Tony-"

"No, he won't believe us."

"Even if he did,"

"Who knows if the Accords would let him help."

"We're alone in this guys. There's no way he's gonna help us," Tori said.

"You're right. We're on our own." Steve agreed.

"Maybe not. I know a guy," Sam said ominously. The next thing they knew, Steve was calling Clint and we were heading out to meet someone that Sam was calling. Clint was going to go to the tower to get Wanda, who was on Tony's version of house arrested since her incident back in Vienna. Vision was the one keeping her there under Tony's order, making sure she wouldn't leave.

Clint agreed to go and pick up the man that Sam knew. His name was Scott Lang, he called himself Antman. After a couple of hours, everyone was in the Avenger's Tower parking lot, and and waiting for Clint and Scott to show. They were going to take a quinjet to Germany to stop that fake therapist from reactivating the other Winter Soldiers.