♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!

Start from the beginning

Shinsou wasn't that fussed about them talking about him right in front of him, he was used to it anyway; if fighting won't change the minds of idiots, why bother? 

"Wah?!" All of them screamed because Yuuki returned to splash orange juice to their faces.

Shinsou didn't expect that at all. The only way he could show he was shocked was by dropping his pencil. 

"I am not controlled, Shinsou is a good guy once you get to know him properly." 

"Yuuki..." 

"Shinsou, on second thought, let's study in the library." 

"But you said you'll be bored there." 

"Yeah, but it's a lot nicer there." 

Once the two of them leave, Shinsou suddenly stopped in the middle of the street. 

Yuuki turned around and she cocked her head to the side. "Shinsou?" 

"I'm...I'm going to find my way into the Hero Course someday. This doesn't mean I am out of the competition, okay?" 

"Huh? Oh, okay. I don't know what you're saying but okay~." 

Shinsou smiled a little and he walked on with her once again. "Alright, let's get some worthwhile work done. After that, I'll treat you to dinner." He then patted her on the head, "Because you're a nice person." 

Shinsou smiled with a light blush. "I'm not a nice person, Shinsou. They're just not kind." 

"Shinsou said he's going to catch up. Hehe, you better be prepared for a battle of the lifetime, Deku!" 

"Okay!" A rematch with Shinsou? He wondered how that will end up. "But just because I was able to escape his brainwashing the last time, I am not guaranteed to be able to do that the second time..." 

"There it is~! Deku's mumble-mumble!" Yuuki laughed for a while before she was distracted by a beautiful sound. It was a beautiful sound...

"Yuuki-san?" Midoriya watched her stop in front of an old vintage gift shop. "Oh, you like that music box?" 

"Music box? This?" Yuuki was fascinated by its small design and how the gears were moving on the inside. 

Midoriya smiled and he winded the key for her so the beautiful music would keep going again and again. 

Yuuki have heard this before. But where? She felt like crying just listening to it...it's so familiar but she couldn't remember it. This feeling of nostalgia...she felt like she had forgotten something important just listening to it. Yuuki cried and she quickly wiped the tears away. "Deku, let's hurry up and go-" 

"Wow! Look at these All Might goodies! These are so rare you can't find them anymore!" 

"I-I'll wait for you outside." Yuuki went out of the vintage shop. She stood there in wait. What's with that music box? It's familiar...but she didn't hear it at any point in her life nor did she hear it through Bakugou's pet's memory. She couldn't understand it. 

"Yuuki-san, here." Midoriya came out with a heart shaped locket with a silver chain. "Look, if you open it like this..." When he opened the locket, the music from the music box came out.