011 looked behind her at the two lab coats and tilted her head, making their necks snap. 012 looked at her in surprise, but she kept going.

They ran through multiple halls before they were out of the building. They were still on the premises and the gates were completely shut. It was a brown out, so everything had stopped working.

"Come!" The girl with no hair shouted, running around as she saw a tunnel, they both crawled through, 012's gown got stuck on the end. She tugged and a little bit ripped off, but neither minded as they began to run as fast as they could away from the lab.

They were out, they were free. Papa wasn't there, shouting at them to do something with their 'powers'

They ran and ran until their legs couldn't run anymore, and then began walking. They had to get away, they had to keep going.

"Who a-are y-y-you?" 012 asked the girl with the shaved head, the girl looked at her before showing her arm.

011

012 put her own arm out, showing her own tattoo. The two nodded at each other silently. They only knew basic English, and neither were talkative. 011 put her hand into the other girls as they walked, needing some sort of comfort - 012 did too, so she didn't mind.

As they walked, 011 found herself staring at 012 with an unidentifiable look. 012 pretended not to notice, even though it made her extremely uncomfortable.

-

"Wait," 012 whispered to 011, seeing a building up ahead. 011 stopped, holding 012's hand tighter as she looked ahead.

They watched as a man with a beard walked outside and put a black bag into a big bin before walking inside. The man wasn't wearing a lab coat, but he didn't look very friendly. He had a long beard and a frown on his face.

They glanced at each other, unsure of what to do. 011 started to walk forward, 012 looking at her as if she was crazy. That man could send them back to the lab! She tried to stop her, but it was no use, 011 just grabbed her hand and yanked her to walk in.

They walked around, seeing no one before hearing a muffled conversation. While 012 listened intently, trying to get a sense of where they were, 011 looked around, trying to find something to help them.

011 walked through a pair of doors, tugging on 012 so she'd follow. They had to stay close together even if they didn't know each other well - if at all.

011 walked around before spotting a basket of French fries. She walks closer and picked one up, inspecting it before putting it in her mouth and chewing.

It was the most delicious thing she'd ever eaten.

012 walked closer and tried one herself, before eating more and more. The two were starving. They began to scoff the fries, needing some sort of food for energy.

011 took another handful and started eating them, watching the guy they'd seen outside talking to another man. She looked down and ate more and more before hearing a shout.

"Hey!" Her head snapped up as she looked at the man that had shouted at her, she grabbed the basket or chips, "Come here!"